Topic: Saturday Aug. 4th horror films on Sci-fi

Tomorrow(Saturday August 4th) there is another full day of horror films on the Sci-fi channel. Here's a list of them and there times on Eastern Standard Time zone:

Frankenstein Reborn - 9:00am to 11:00am

Dark Prince: true story of Dracula - 11:00am to 1:00pm

Vampires: Los Muertos - 1:00pm to 3:00pm

Death Valley: Legend of Bloody Bill - 3:00pm to 5:00pm

Mortuary - 5:00pm to 7:00pm

The Beast of Bray Road - 7:00pm to 9:00pm

Way of the Vampire - 9:00pm to 11:0opm

From Dusk til Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money - 11:00pm to 1:00am

From Dusk til Dawn 3: Hangman's Daughter - 1:00am to 3:00am

Hellraiser 7: Deader - 3:00am to 5:00am

Re: Saturday Aug. 4th horror films on Sci-fi

Unless I'm mistaken but aren't they all crappy movies? With the exception of Mortuary which was only half crap.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken but aren't they all crappy movies? With the exception of Mortuary which was only half crap.

I've never seen Death Valley: Legend of Bloody Bill, Way of the Vampire, Frankenstein Reborn, or Hellraiser 7 yet so I don't know about them.

from dusk til dawn 2 wasnt that bad

I wouldn't mind checking out Legend of Bloody Bill but that's it. Maybe 1 or 2 more but the rest of them blow. Even though i've only seen From Dusk Til Dawn 2 and 3 or maybe just 2. Either way those suck so damn much.

I have seen The Beast of Bray Road and I think it was an so-so movie but it was a few months ago when I saw it so I might have been drunk that day lol.:lol:

I recall it being about a werewolf terrorizing a small town.

Wasn't that bad must be code for it didn't make you vomit technicolor upon viewing the opening credits. That movie was garbage.

The main one I am looking forward to is Death Valley: Legend of Bloody Bill cause I am a huge slasher movie fan and I have never seen it before.

Is it better than Miner's Massacre?