Topic: Impromptu equipment test June 15th

'Zilla and I are supposed to get some new audio hardware on June 15th, so we plan to pop onto Skype to test it out.  Good chance for me to test my newly bought audio mixer, too.

Say 8PM US Eastern time?  And anyone interested can pop up a movie suggestion.  Try to make it something more popular since it's short notice.

Re: Impromptu equipment test June 15th

It may not come in but i hope it does for if it comes in any other time i will not be able to pick it up till freaking saterday.  And i hope it is the correct one this time or i will shoot myself.

Twilight? Lol  ....joking..... i think....... ok i confess i love the series...lol

We'll play it by ear.

Yes, but tentatively.  I have immediate family in town for the week, so it depends on if I'm left alone come evening time or if they want to crash at my place.  Unfortunately, that tentative yes will also extend to this weekend's Movie Night.

I'll try, but don't be surprised if I can't make it. hmm

Tonight, no biggy.  Movie Night- give them some nachos and beer and tell them you have an important business meeting to attend. lol

You need a new tag for your new avatar.

I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe "Realize the Strength," which is from one of my favorite Rollins quotes.

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-06-15 11:41:02)

Well my headset adapter arrived, so I'll be on Skype tonight to test it out.

LoudLon wrote:

Yes, but tentatively.  I have immediate family in town for the week, so it depends on if I'm left alone come evening time or if they want to crash at my place.  Unfortunately, that tentative yes will also extend to this weekend's Movie Night.

oh Bollocks, there's a good chance Lonnie won't be there sad

it did not ccome in i guess ill see ya al,, on the weekend

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

DOH! Foiled again!

I tried my adapter out, seems to work fine.  I'll pop on Skype in about an hour just for fun in case anyone cares.  Nothing planned, and I'll be watching the Phils game til about 10, so...

wolfman1959 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

oh Bollocks, there's a good chance Lonnie won't be there sad

Change "tentatively" to "late."  Gotta run my mom into town but then I'll be dropping her off at her place and will be on after.  Call it somewhere around 9, 9:30.

That works, only Creature showed up so far, and he's having problems, as usual.  I'll try back around 9:30.

My PC still wont allow SKype to be installed. What a crock, man.

wolfman1959 wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

DOH! Foiled again!

I know walmart used a different shipper this time for some reason. it ill probably come in thursday but i am doing overtime the rest of the week and will not get to my appartment office in time to pick it up.

Oh, nuts.  I ignored JJ 'cause I did recognize his name.
Sorry JJ!

edit- I added you to my favorites so I'll know it's you.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-15 20:27:01)

Let's go, people.  I'm here.  Azzie's here.  Where the hell is everyone else?

There's no love here!

I need to get to bed for me but i sure do miss you guys!

Me and Lon are still here on Skype making fun of all of you.
'Zilla lied about going to bed!  sad

Sorry guys, internet went wacko on the laptop. I can join on Skype with the living room computer, but it doesn't have a mic.

Freakin' technology, I tell ya.