Re: HM Movie Night #5- Drive-In Night Official Announcement

"Gila" is going first.
Also, 'Zilla, I told Wolfy to check his messages.

ya we been messaging back and forth now forever.  ya gila was the one i wanted to see the most

well i will be, but fashionably late as usual.

Morning bump.
Seems my previous Bubba link got broke

new one
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30442570/Bubba% … 20copy.avi

Alrighty then, just a bit over 5 hours till show time people.  Get your shit straight and get ready for Movie Night.

cb gn dsAXCV GDS

That was Bobo saying something.  Don't know what.

Skype at 7 PM US Eastern, doing 'Giant Gila Monster' first, then 'Bubba's Chili Parlor.'  It will be recorded for a podcast.  There are download links listed above somewhere.  Wolfy has promised to say 'Bollocks' at least once (not really, but Lon will get him to do it).

If you haven't joined in yet, pop on, even if you don't have a mic.  You can still type chat and hear us.  Just make sure you put your Skype name here, or message azathoth1945 a bit before 7 so I can invite you into the chat.

I'll be there for movie night, and with a mic, but I won't be downloading the movies, since I will be using my mom's laptop, and I know she's not going to want me downloading anything. So, I will be watching The Giant Gila Monster on parts with Youtube, and while I'm watching that with you guys, I'll be letting Buba's Chili Parlor buffer for as long as I can before we decide to start it. So, I'll be there, but I might not be watching all of the movies. I will definitely be watching the first one though, since it's up on YouTube.

Looking forward to Movie Night #5!!!

Last edited by The Creature (2011-06-18 12:41:34)

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/93061-thumbs%20up%20monkey3.jpg

i got my headset in, i hope i ill not be late. got a few hour behind schedule partly due to being stuck in a NEW elevator and a butt load of bad luck today

Speaking of tonight, if someone could get on early, say 6:45 or so, that would be helpful to me in setting up the conversation group.

i willl try to log on early.

Last reminder.  I'm going to take a nap so as to not replicate my infamous snoring episode from the last one.  See you in about 4 hours.

Ah, that was a refreshing nap!  1 hour til movie time!

azathoth wrote:

Last reminder.  I'm going to take a nap so as to not replicate my infamous snoring episode from the last one.  See you in about 4 hours.

Good idea, monkeydude, I took one too.

I may be a few minutes late, as I've just realized I'm out of smokes so I have to run to town and pick some up.

Eeeesh...weird day, I'm a bit scattered.

People, we're up on Skype.  Come join.

I am logged into skpys but invisible i am waiting for my chinese food to get delivered

Movie's started, folks!

fuck i forgot the time zone thing i thought I had another 30 minutes oh well I guess I will see ya alll next movie night.

oh, pop on and catch up!  We also doing a 2nd movie after this.

ok when the chinese food gets delived i will do so, i  have the movie playing but i am behind.