Re: Movie Night #5 Recap

^ A very nice recap, Az. I'll be looking forward to the next movie night too! Are we still planning on having this haunted house theme on the 25th of this month?

Edit: Crap, just realized I pushed your awesome recap back a page. Everyone go back a page. tongue

Last edited by The Creature (2011-06-20 07:31:45)

All the info you need to know, my friend!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 67#p540467

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-20 07:35:15)

It was fun, as usual.  But as much credit as you give me Azzie (I tried replying to your PM but got that pain-in-the-ass "an unexpected error has occurred" crap) the real credit goes to you for putting these things together.  I just wish more people would show up to appreciate it.

That said, those who do show are what makes Movie Night fun.  Especially when we have a couple gems like Giant Gila Monster and Bubba's Chili Parlor to rip on. lol

Hopefully more people show up for this weekend as we are doing some more well known movies.

And I've posted the podcast for 'Giant Gila.'  I managed to mess up the 'Bubba' recording, so you'll miss that one.  (Be happy about that)

https://sites.google.com/site/hmmovienight5drivein/home

It's probably for the best that the Bubba recording didn't work out.  Pam's a fan of that flick and I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. big_smile

azathoth wrote:

Hopefully more people show up for this weekend as we are doing some more well known movies.

And I've posted the podcast for 'Giant Gila.'  I managed to mess up the 'Bubba' recording, so you'll miss that one.  (Be happy about that)

damn if the chili did not record that means everyone will not hear us singing

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
azathoth wrote:

damn if the chili did not record that means everyone will not hear us singing

We'll just have to cue up some new songs this Saturday!  wink

well i do not hear any of our talking on your podcast link. just a faint sound of the movie playing in the background. were we really that nonresponsive? lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

well i do not hear any of our talking on your podcast link. just a faint sound of the movie playing in the background. were we really that nonresponsive? lol

Same here! I could only hear the movie, and not the people making fun of it. hmm

Although, at the beginning of the first one that's posted, I can hear a couple people talking, but then they're cut off and it's just the movie again.

The Creature wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Same here! I could only hear the movie, and not the people making fun of it. hmm

Although, at the beginning of the first one that's posted, I can hear a couple people talking, but then they're cut off and it's just the movie again.

yes same here, aza i think the podcast needs to be tweeked. there is no commentary on the recording at all

Er, let me go check.  I may have posted the wrong audio track.

Nope, it was crossed up on the mixer.  I do have some with commentary, but it's only like 15 minutes long.  I'll post that up.

I blame Creature for bringing down the internet.  tongue

Nah, the problem was that I was getting echo/reverb from my recording & someone else's mic, so I was fiddling around trying to eliminate one of the sources.  Looks like I eliminated the commentary.  lol

Anyway, you can hear some of Lon's and Wolfy's dulcet tones for a bit now. It's the file that says "with commentary."
https://sites.google.com/site/hmmovieni … la-monster

Sorry!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-20 18:35:29)

it was the gila just no people sound and given what a dufus i was that may be a good thing

would that be a "special" audio track there, az?

"the lord says laugh, children laugh..."  and they did

deadhorse13 wrote:

would that be a "special" audio track there, az?

"the lord says laugh, children laugh..."  and they did

It was beyond special esp. the one that did not record (chili parlor)

Err, you jokesters want to try and do it next time?  Hmmm?  Punks.  tongue

We love and appreciate you aza!

azathoth wrote:

Anyway, you can hear some of Lon's and Wolfy's dulcet tones for a bit now. It's the file that says "with commentary."
https://sites.google.com/site/hmmovieni … la-monster

Sorry!

No problem, thanks for uploading a new one! smile
And that's fine, go ahead and blame me you funky monkey.

Lon and wolfie have a sexy voice

^^^
What?  What was that?  I can't hear you, the internet is crashing...  <no carrier>

is that only a partial recording for it seems I am not on it

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-06-20 19:10:08)

Yeah, it's only the first 15 minutes.  You popped on a bit later.

Well crap lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Lon and wolfie have a sexy voice

can't speak about my dear friend Lonnie but i don't have a sexy voice, you should see where it's coming from. you are the one with the sexy voice Zilla, it's wonderful smile

And I can't speak for wolfie but I am fully aware of how sexy my voice is. big_smile

I'm getting on early for #6 to re-test the setup.