Topic: Dog Chapman Set Free in Mexico

the dog is free!
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12628.html

Re: Dog Chapman Set Free in Mexico

I was wondering what was going on with Dog. This is great news, dang that legal mumbo jumbo!

Heh thats cool. I haven't heard anything since his arrest. Thats good he's outta there.

His wife as the biggest tits I have ever seen!!!:lol:

lol when I saw dog and Mexico in this thread I assumed you were talking about Ron Mexico a.k.a. Michael Vick lol

goldenwarrior wrote:

lol when I saw dog and Mexico in this thread I assumed you were talking about Ron Mexico a.k.a. Michael Vick lol

You just jinxed yourself again my friend. The Falcons are definitely gonna sweep the Aints this year.:P:lol:

RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

You just jinxed yourself again my friend. The Falcons are definitely gonna sweep the Aints this year.:P:lol:

Wake up Rip I think your still dreaming lol

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Wake up Rip I think your still dreaming lol

Oh yeah, we'll see about that when you owe me 2 dvds at the end of the season.:P

I'm a big fan of Dog and his show.  The dude may be straight out of a trailer park, but  he's got character and a shitload o' moxie.  And I dig that he tries to enlighten his captures instead of just pushing them through the system.  I try to do that at my job, too, and it's not always easy.

LoudLon wrote:

I'm a big fan of Dog and his show.  The dude may be straight out of a trailer park, but  he's got character and a shitload o' moxie.  And I dig that he tries to enlighten his captures instead of just pushing them through the system.  I try to do that at my job, too, and it's not always easy.

But the question is........would you bang his wife?:lol:

Nah...if I wanted to hump a moo cow I'd go to a farm. 

Or just borrow yours.
big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

Nah...if I wanted to hump a moo cow I'd go to a farm. 

Or just borrow yours.
big_smile

Hey now, don't talk about Bessie my blow up doll like that.:lol:

carefull guys dont cross the line or you will start offending people. To get back on topic looks like Dog still has trouble since the prosecutor will appeal the case http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12646.html

Meh wrote:

carefull guys dont cross the line or you will start offending people. To get back on topic looks like Dog still has trouble since the prosecutor will appeal the case http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12646.html

Yeah Meh, you're right I'll get back to subject on here.;)

Dog is a cool guy but one of these days he's gonna get shot if he doesn't watch out cause none of those guys carry guns but pepper spray and that isn't do well when someone pulls a gun on his ass.