Topic: Teen Wolf

I never watch MTV.  Ever.  However...while flipping through the cable guide, I noticed that Teen Wolf was on MTV.  Didn't really care, but the next night I noticed it was on again.  Wondered why this movie would be on MTV.  Checked it out and realized it was a series, not the movie (had never heard of the show).  Watched a bit of it.  Anyway...seemed kinda Twilighty to me, but just curious if anyone has checked it out.

Basically...I'm kinda bored right now and have a headache.

Re: Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf... the TV series?  I'm so old I remember when MTV actually showed music videos.

I rarely watched it then either, but yeah, I remember that.

qaop

^^^
Um, how did that happen?  heh.

azathoth wrote:

qaop

What does this mean?

See the post right after.  I have no idea.

Well, I saw that Post, but when you wrote "heh" I thought that meant you were bein funny with the other Post.  big_smile  Nevermind.

I didn't tune in for the exact same reason (it looked Twilighty.) Teen Wolf is a guilty pleasure of mine, and I think it's a bit sad when a movie that is pretty much highly regarded as a guilty pleasure gets cut open and made to look like.. well, that.

You know, the odd thing though, pretty much anyone watching that show has no idea about the movie.  So why even use the same name?

I liked the movie ok.  The cool thing was Fox was coming off of the first Back To the Future when he made that movie.  Just a cool time.  Loved Back To the Future.

Just kinda typing what I'm thinking...more rhetorical than anything.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Well, I saw that Post, but when you wrote "heh" I thought that meant you were bein funny with the other Post.  big_smile  Nevermind.

Nah, I reload the page and that was there.  I found it funny.  But them, I'm an odd one.

That is kinda weird.  The page just froze on me when I posted my last.  Maybe, just maybe, and hear me out on this one...MTV is taking over the world.  They are upset that anything negative is being said (written) about one of their shows.  They are freezing this site.  When we come back, Meh will be the lead singer in a boy band.  Dead will have a lead on the Vampire Diaries (I know it's not MTV but hang with me).  Lon will be on The Real World.  You and I will fight a duel over Downtown Julie Brown.

Ghostseeker wrote:

.....You and I will fight a duel over Downtown Julie Brown.

Thank God you didn't say Snooki.  I'd punch you.

I don't know who Snooki is.  Julie Brown was fffiiiiinnnnnneeeeee...all the time!

Good for you, you never watched 'Jersey Shore.'  Consider yourself lucky.  I'm being serious.

Ohhh...she's on THAT show.  Nope, never seen it, prob never will.  No...we will duel over hot woman...not snookies.

Hold on...gotta look up the name, but I totally get you, and I know who you would duel with me over.  Not MTV, was pop[ualr when MTV was coming around.

BRB

Tina Fey?
Oh, wait, that's Lon.  lol

Ok...AZ!  Meet me.  For I will duel with you for a fair maiden.  An old fashion way, I shall let you pic:

Swords or pistols.  For Swords we meet and fence and go till one of us dies...blah blah bah.

For pistols, we meet with a pistol, only one bullet in the gun.  We meet, back to back, take 20 paces and turn and shoot.  Where Upon, you will miss, and I will reluctantly take your life with a solid shot right to your forehead.  My old friend, turned nemesis...all over a...Dame.  Dam these woman!  Dam them!  Making me take the life of my best monkey friend.

What dame is it that we will duel over?  The fairest of the fair.  A beautiful lady.

Blair...from The Facts of Life!

http://i51.tinypic.com/ib9l6s.jpg

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-06-22 01:20:28)

I'd rather go Claudia Christian
http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G138351_b.jpg

But you're on!
Sword pistols at 30 paces!

(How the hell did this go from Teen Wolf to Blair & Christian sword pistol dueling within 40 minues?)

No, No, No.  Can't be sword and pistols.  One or the other.  Think about it and let me know.  I'm goin to bed.  smile

Silly- it's a pistol that shoots swords!  Or was it a sword that swings pistols?  I forget.  Maybe I can just throw a monkey at you?

azathoth wrote:

Silly- it's a pistol that shoots swords!  Or was it a sword that swings pistols?  I forget.  Maybe I can just throw a monkey at you?

sounds like some new final fantasy sequel.

azathoth wrote:

I'd rather go Claudia Christian
http://www.iceposter.com/thumbs/G138351_b.jpg

But you're on!
Sword pistols at 30 paces!

nice! but i will never forgive her for fucking up the babylon 5 storyline by leaving for a "big film career"...yeah you chose poorly.

me and my girlfriend watched a few minutes of this, I hated it haha, maybe that's just me, but I thought it was dumb, I'll stick with the original movie with Michael J Fox...I hope MTV still doesn't make a Dawn Of The Dead series like they talked about a long time ago.