IckiMikki wrote:

But ya know you want to! Lol

I believe my 3 cases of whiplash already attest to that fact

Re: Totally random

deadhorse13 wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:

But ya know you want to! Lol

I believe my 3 cases of whiplash already attest to that fact

Haha! Hot damn!... You were really going for the gold weren't ya;) a swallower I presume;)

oh yeah, I know what boys like.

but "the gold" gives me a bad case of acid reflux so I draw the line there.

You gotta suck up, take some tums and take on for the team! Whatever team that may be:)

Random Wolfy quote-  "I like bangers and mash"

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Now I am the one slowly backing out of the thread

Zilla, I think that was a really, REALLY good idea. big_smile

What occurred first:

Matter
or
Time
?

Domo arigato mr. roboto.

I am happy to say my last nights dream was not narriated by anyone not even by Morgan Freeman  but i did dream of Jensen Ackles tongue

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-06-23 06:43:15)

ive grown a awesome beard that i must say goodbye to tomorrow :'( haaha

off to work i go, wishing it was friday

Am I suppose to be happy? when all I ever wanted comes with a price

azathoth wrote:

What occurred first:

Matter
or
Time
?

I haven't got the time for this question to matter.

Then matter came first? Because if time does/doesn't matter, matter came first, something else would have had to matter before time came so that matter could even make anything at all matter.

Edit: assuming we are speaking of matter in terms of concept and not matter as a concrete entity.

However if we ARE speaking of matter as something that exists in the physical world as in an animal or something of he sort then time would come first because without time nothing could exist because if something were without time then it would simply not be. Everything exists in a time and space, and everything can be traced back to a time (maybe not by us) but it can be as it existed at some time and time is the only reason we know that it existed. So time comes first.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-06-23 11:20:42)

It would be awesome to get a tattoo of a flaming goat skull. Why? Because it's a goat skull...on fire!

Time is infinite.  Matter is finite.

Time came first. wink

azathoth wrote:

What occurred first:

Matter
or
Time
?

id say matter. if your religious (im not) in the beginning there was nothing etc..same with the big bang, there was a void then a universe began unfolding.

the reason i say matter is without matter time is pointless. time only exists in a sense because we see its effects on matter. its creation, deterioration / erosion, the process of age,  then death / destruction of said matter.

so without matter, the concept of time would be too abstract i think.

Ah, but what is time if it cannot be observed by anything?  What is the timescale for arbitrary large values of nothingness?  Does that even make time, 'time?'   In physics and quantum mechanics, time does have a forward arrow, so everything can go backwards if it like.  Like Icki spilling here water the other day, there is no law that says the water could not just unspill itself.  You may go with entropy, but then you have to consider the zero-energy that is created at the event horizon of black holes, where 2 anti-particles are created and only 1 gets sucked into the black hole.

For Lon's point- remembering that energy and matter are convertible, is matter actually finite?  A quanta of sunlight shot out into the yonder can travel for... who knows?  The best approximation of protons decay is 10^23 years, but there has been no experimental findings to back that up.  Turning back to light, if a light wavefront still exists, can we consider that matter, since a kid's experiment (the spinning disk) can demonstrate that light interacts with physical matter?  As long as that quanta of light is still traveling through space and not hitting anything (say everything else has decayed), then how could it be destroyed, and thus forever.

Neat question, yes?  big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-23 14:36:24)

"Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath" ~ Eckhart Tolle

I think it makes sense to be honest.

"You just kissed a boom boom baby, So don't expect any love from me until we wash your dirty, dirty face." - Adventure time! Hahaha:)

Last edited by IckiMikki (2011-06-23 17:22:00)

Who remembers Drake and Josh haha.

Josh: DRAKE?!
Drake: Josh?!
Both of them: HUG ME BROTHER!!!

Tripod wrote:

Loved that show!!!!:D

And that classic moment when the bros always yell "MEGAN!!!!"

I miss fat Josh, he was funny and looked huggable. "/

Tripod wrote:

Haha used to watch that show all the time. And then he got liposuction..at least it looks like it haha.

But I felt like randomly blurping that I have been awake for about 35 hours straight because last night I decided to stay awake for J.K. Rowlings announcement..and just haven't gone to bed yet. Yay!