Topic: This Man's Mind, a new story from MutilatedExplosion and myself!

Hello everyone!
As some of you are aware that I post the stories I write myself on here to read, and from what I know the people that read them like them. So, me and a friend of mine came up with the idea of doing a story together, he is on this site but only new. The way this is going to work is, me and him are doing the story in Parts. He took the first part and made up the entire Plotline and Characters, so that all goes to him, not me. You will know his Part from my Part because whenever a Part is posted it will say beside it who's Part it is. And when he is done his Part, I'll take over for a Part and determine what happens next. Okay, so everyone understand now? Yes? Okay, that's good smile
So we have the first Part of the story here, which my friend MutilatedExplosion has done. Then in a day or two, I'll post up my own Part that I took over from where he has left off for me, and then I'll post my Part and he takes over, and so on until the story ends.

Quick summary of the story;
This story is set in the Present World (2011), and is based around the life of a man who has these 'Visions' and sorts of things. But he doesn't know the difference between the Visions and actual real life.

'This Man's Mind' (Part One - MutilatedExplosion's Part)
It was just like any other ordinary day for Mr Frank Hobbs, he got up, got his breakfast and then said goodbye to his family before he left to drive to work. Frank works as a car sales man, a long way from his home. Everything was going well as usual just like any other normal day, that is until he heard loud nosies and shouts coming from his boss's office. As Frank was approaching his boss's office, two men who looked very angry burst out and marched over to Frank. "Are you a Mr. Frank. A .Hobbs" asked one of them. "Y-ye I am wha-whats going on here? who are you" replied Frank. "you're under arrest for the suspicion of murdering Judith Hobbs, Sherry Hobbs, Emma Hobbs and Max Hobbs" shouted the detective. "T- this can't be tr... You mean... my family was murdered!?". Frank is now suddenly withdrawn into shock and starts to shake and sweat. "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT I MURDERED MY OWN FAMILY!?" roared Frank, "Is this a joke!?" The two homicide detectives try to take Frank into custody, but Frank restrains and breaks loose, he bails out of the building and runs on straight down the path to his left. “What am i doing, Frank thinks to himself, What the hell is happening”. Just as about Frank is about to reach the car park, he collapses onto the ground below and starts breathing heavily, he starts coughing and wheezing, he desperatley needs his inhaler. The last thing that Frank remembers before passing out was the detectives calling after him.
Frank then wakes up in a police station not knowing what the hell he’s doing there, as he tries to get his bearings the more overweight detective with the hoarse voice calls over to him. He told Frank that he and his partner were going to take him to the interrogation room where he would be interviwed. As the detectives and Frank walk casually over to the interrogation room, there are allot of thoughts running through Frank’s mind he’s primary thought being, his family is actaully dead and there never coming back. When the three men enter the room the tell Frank to sit down. It was a room that was far too small much to Frank’s discomfort. “First of all Mr Hobbs why did you run”, asks the younger detective with the bent out of shape face that looked quite ugly in Frank’s mind. There is a small moment of silence. Franks face starts trembling and struggles to get the words out of his mouth. “Because...replied Frank, I didn’t know what to do, I knew it was a stupid thing to do but there was alot going on in mind there... look all that I want you to know is that i didn’t kill my family!” The detective tells Frank that there were bullets found in the bodies of his family members. Frank stares at the detective and then stumbles to the floor and vomits, he can’t believe his ears. Why would anyone want to break into his house and shoot up his family?

Re: This Man's Mind, a new story from MutilatedExplosion and myself!

Soon afterwards Frank was able to call his lawyer, and he was able to sort everything out, Frank soon then returned home. As Frank tried to drown his sorrows in Whisky he found himself shaking all over, Frank then hears a loud bang on his front door, he drops his glass in fright and it smashes against the floor upon impact. Frank rushes over to the door and opens it very quickly. There is nobody at the door, Frank looks to his left then to his right, he hears whispering voices and faint childish laughs running through his ears. Frank lets out a deep sigh “Kids”, he whispers to himself and then shuts the door silently behind him “Don’t they know what I’ve been through”. Frank then strolls back up to the kitchen where he dropped his glass to pick up the pieces only to notice that there is no pieces there at all. “Thats odd” stutters Frank, I – I thought I-dropped...” Frank thinks to himself, but he then glances up at the kitchen counter and sees the glass and whisky bottle un-touched. Never mind he thinks to himself. Frank walks over to the sitting room where his family was murdered and switches on the T.V. he then slouches down onto the couch and tries to relax. He changes channel to watch the news. “You’re watching channel 6s 9 o’ clock news, and today’s top story is the Hobbs family massacre, in a small town down in...” Frank then switches off the T.V in disgust. He holds his head in his hands and starts crying to himself.
Thoughts are running through his mind on how this could of happend to him. Just this morning he waved to his family goodbye before leaving for work, and just like that their gone, taken from his life. Frank then decides to have an early night, he walks slowly up the stairs and then goes into his bathroom to brush his teeth, only to notice that the toothpaste isn’t normally where it should be...in the toilet bowl. “What in the blue hell is going on!?” Frank thinks to himself. Frank decides to flush it down the toilet and not to brush his teeth tonight. Frank turns to right of the large bathroom to where his shower and bath is, he hears water dripping into the bath. He pulls over the shower curtains and see’s the head of the shower dripping red liquid, he looks below at the large bath and see’s a pool of blood that’s full to the top. Frank lets out a huge scream and runs out of the bathroom. He is completly shocked, he press’s his head up against the bathroom door and vomits all over it. A few moments of silence pass. Frank dose not believe what he had just seen. He is afraid of entering the room again. Frank then hears another knock on the front door, this one less louder than the previous one. “Oh those fucking kids again” says Frank to himself.  “Is everything alright in there Mr Hobbs” yells a voice from outside. Frank sprints down stairs and opens the door. It was Mr Murphy who lived next door to Frank. “Sorry to disturb you sir, but I heard screaming, is everything okay” he said in a calm voice. “Joe replied Frank, I want you to take a look at whats in my bathtub and tell me what you see”. Joe looks awfully confused but reluctantly follows Frank upstairs to his bathroom. Frank stays outside the room but asks Mr Murphy to walk in to his bathroom and look at his bathtub. “I don’t understand calls Joe, what is it that’s there”. Frank walks in the room only to notice there is no blood there at all. “Never mind” replies Frank. The two then walk down the stairs and Frank sees Joe outside the house. “I’m sorry about your family Frank” says Joe just before he leaves. Frank then walks upstairs gets undressed and goes to bed.

That's Part One of the story, done by MutilatedExplosion. I'll have Part Two done by me up tomorrow, so stay tuned. smile
If you have any comments or anything, please leave them here and we will reply.
Thank you for reading!

Sweet, To be honest, i really wanted to write more for this part, but my hands were falling off and i couldn't think of  anything else lol, can't wait till i see your take over from this part big_smile

Bam! 54 TTs to ME for being all explody.

I'm letting people know that I myself will not be doing anything with this story, as I just can't come up with enough stuff to actually work with it. So, I will not be posting any Part of my own to this story, thought I'd inform people.