Re: HM Movie Night #7 Announcement

IckiMikki wrote:

So does he just paint dogs? I wish I could decorate my house with gory and horror themed paintings, that will never happen!

No, he does other stuff.  He's just known for Blue Dog.  Go check out his site, lots of cool stuff there (even naked woman paintings! lol )  Bit no gore stuff, sorry.  sad

Fantastic I have 1 or those 2 movies. i think my version is the directors cut on the exorcist

Oh, 'Zilla, you're going to have to turn down your volume this upcoming night.  A couple of people were experiencing echo/reverb from it.  We'll let you know on Saturday when it's OK.

I was getting an echo from your end as well that i how i was able to tell who was in sync. yours was very loud too.  it is kinda hard to hear people talk and watch the movie at the same time

I just got signed up on Skype finally, anyone can add me if they wish. My name on it is;

"AndyMetalFreak219"

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I was getting an echo from your end as well that i how i was able to tell who was in sync. yours was very loud too.  it is kinda hard to hear people talk and watch the movie at the same time

We'll work on it Saturday so everyone is OK.

hi everybody i'm dr Nick ...... oh no i'm not i'm Wolfie....  no i'm not i'm David ...... oh bollocks  i'm confused. AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! the dates i can be available is the following week july   16th but then after that i'm on holiday and am booked  up on saturdays after that until 13th August or possibly 6th august. i do apologise for any inconvience but i would think there is a collective sigh of relief from most of you, but i'm around most of the other days after work to torment you good people. fit me in where ever you can Aza i'm easy wink
****WARNING!!! i will be there for this Saturday, at least for the Legend Of Hell House because i have that, and i have to keep the British Flag Flying because no one else does. come on this lot are suckers for the British accent! *****

Wish I could join and hear this awesome British accent and get to hear the "Bollucks"!! smile

IckiMikki wrote:

Wish I could join and hear this awesome British accent and get to hear the "Bollucks"!! smile

i wish you could join as well and i thought you had today since you gave az your ickimikki name for Skype? if not that's a blow but i hope you can join us soon, i want to hear those southern tones and i'm sure they'll be as good as you look:)
by the way Mik the word is " Bollocks" and i certainly wish you could hear my " Bollocks" tongue

Hahah! My bad! What does Bollocks even mean? Balls? And I joined but no mic so I could only type chat for a few, but I couldn't hear anyone:/

IckiMikki wrote:

Hahah! My bad! What does Bollocks even mean? Balls? And I joined but no mic so I could only type chat for a few, but I couldn't hear anyone:/

you got it !  it means Balls, who's a clever girl then? smile xx

Hahaha! Interesting:)

Alrighty then- July 16th will be Wolfy 'Origins Night.'
Resident Evil 1 and Final Destination 1.

We will be starting at 4PM US Eastern time so our fluffy friend will be able to hang for both movies.  Don't like it?  Tough, he's a talking werewolf & I'm a monkey with a knife.  big_smile

Movie Night 6 has concluded- look for the 'recap' post.  (Or just click the link.)  Has a bonus, too!

Two weeks to 'Linda Blair night.'

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-26 07:14:51)

wolfman1959 wrote:

hi everybody i'm dr Nick ...... oh no i'm not i'm Wolfie....  no i'm not i'm David ...... oh bollocks  i'm confused. AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! the dates i can be available is the following week july   16th but then after that i'm on holiday and am booked  up on saturdays after that until 13th August or possibly 6th august. i do apologise for any inconvience but i would think there is a collective sigh of relief from most of you, but i'm around most of the other days after work to torment you good people. fit me in where ever you can Aza i'm easy wink
****WARNING!!! i will be there for this Saturday, at least for the Legend Of Hell House because i have that, and i have to keep the British Flag Flying because no one else does. come on this lot are suckers for the British accent! *****

I'd help with the flag flying but the Cap wont help me get set up sad  it sucks just being a little pup with no tech ability sad

Puppymonster wrote:

I'd help with the flag flying but the Cap wont help me get set up sad  it sucks just being a little pup with no tech ability sad

Yup, you're doin' it wrong.  big_smile
http://devsandpuppies.com/assets/images/puppy-computer.jpg

With Movie Night 6 completed, #7 is being officially announced.  And go check the podcasts for #6!

I'm stuck I can't get down Azy sad

Puppymonster wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

why that rotten little ....... capt howdy, i liked him better when he was just plain Macho, the promotion to captain has gone to his head! tell him he has to help you Shazz, tell him Wolfie said so! mad

azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

awwww cute ! mind you that's our puppy! ah ho it looks like it's going to jimmy riddle on the computer! wink

yay wolfy  I knew you'd be in my corner xoxox he'll help me , then they won't be able to understand a word I say too smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

awwww cute ! mind you that's our puppy! ah ho it looks like it's going to jimmy riddle on the computer! wink

not allowed to piddle on the lap tops anymore they go bang and get me in trouble sad

Puppymonster wrote:

yay wolfy  I knew you'd be in my corner xoxox he'll help me , then they won't be able to understand a word I say too smile

oh they can understand me ( they are crazy after all! for example they think i have a sexy voice!, me? there ain't nothing sexy about me). they laugh because i speak proper and  they don't ( heathens! smile )

oh dear sad what are they going to think of my voice then hmm  Maven is the only person I've spoken to properly on the net smile

Puppymonster wrote:

Don't feel too bad- Wolfy spent 1/2 of the first movie not being able to hear us because he stuck his headphone plug into his nose.