Re: Movie Night 6 Brief Recap (with podcast link)

Part 5 of the Sentinel podcast, around the 18.5 minute mark. big_smile

azathoth wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Ha!  Azzy even caught me playing guitar on part of the Sentinel podcast.  I thought you had stopped recording once the  movie ended. lol

Cool!  I'll have to go back and listen.  I guess I just forgot to turn off the recorder after 95 minutes of our jabbering.

Thank god he slips up ad admits he jabbers lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Thank god he slips up ad admits he jabbers lol

Oh, hell no, I don't jabber.
I jibba jabba, fool!
http://heatherjeansmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Mr.-T-1.jpg

yes and you jiber jabba in type as well as over skype lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-06-26 19:29:56)

I didn't listen to anything, why?  Because I don't care.  LOL.  Az and Lon bore us to sleep with trivia, can't say to much about wolfie, cause he had some audio problem.  Then zilla and I just to entertain ourselves, cause the guys are so boring, (they weren't even into lesbians doing naughty things, what does that tell ya?), started talking about things that simply contained more substance for us.  Simple open an shut case.  That is all.  Need I say more?

That's what Movie Night's for, to chat about the movie while we watch it.  What, because we're guys we're supposed to drool over lesbians?  The novelty of two chicks making out wore off for me before I was even out of puberty. lol  Besides, what is Azzie recording these things for if not for folks to listen to us talk about the movies we watch? 

That's the difference between men and broads; men stay on task, broads do anything but. big_smile

I am not a lesbian!! and we we only killing time till you men stopped pussy fucking around and got the next film going. Women of hm.ca unite! let us ALL show next time and bury these guys

Holy monkey poo-poo, did this get out of hand. 

CanadianBarkingHamster wrote:

I didn't listen to anything, why?  Because I don't care.  LOL.  Az and Lon bore us to sleep with trivia...

Possum- it is Movie Night!  Not random talking night.  That is called the "Afterparty" section.  If you want to have random talking night, set one up.

I was fairly sure that when I set this whole thing up everyone was clear that Movie Night was for us movie fans to watch a movie together and talk about it.  Not so much deciding on what type of pizza to order or ask for tech help.

Was i somehow unclear on this, or does the word "Movie" confuse people?

edit- warned you all I may be a prick for a while.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-28 06:43:27)

I remember you guys talking so much the first movie started very late.  I do not think recording us and posting it public is funny at all.  I am just going to quit participating all together.

Your choice.  I always say "This will be recorded" in my announcements.

After vehement protestations, I have taken down the 'Intermission' podcast part of Movie Night 6.

I even redacted my first post.

Ah, 'Zilla, no need to stop showing up.  You guys have to remember, this is supposed to be fun.

No need to point fingers as to who started the lengthy off-topic talk between movies.  It happens every movie night.  It just went on longer than usual this time.  Folks started busting each other's chops -- in a friendly way -- but it seems said friendly chop busting has been misinterpreted as being hostile.

Also, Azzie did give us a heads up that he would be recording the off-topic bit.  I think -- and this is not intended as an insult to either Pam OR Heidi, because you two know I dig you just fine -- but I think you guys were just too busy talking to hear him say that, or to notice that he'd also typed it in the text area. lol

At any rate.  Let's not make this such a serious thing, here.  It's Movie Night.  It's supposed to be fun, talking about the movie while it's playing and talking about whatever in between and after.  Everyone's welcome, and nobody should feel insulted.

We're friends here, right?  Let's keep it that way. smile

i am not mad anymore i just think it was inappropriate to make the teasing so very public when it should have just been a joke just between the 4 of us. the joking was funny at first then it became more hurtful then funny.

azathoth wrote:

Your choice.  I always say "This will be recorded" in my announcements.

the part of the movie playing yes but not the idle time in between

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-06-28 19:35:06)

here is a joke to lighten the mood.....

What does a pirate take for indigestion?.......

A yo ho ho and a bottle of tums!

I've spoken with 'Zilla, and we hashed it out.  We're cool now.  Fences have been mended, cats and dogs are in harmony, and the dead haven't risen (yet).

So the reaction is over? wink

Yup.  Everyone is fine now.  We big adulty types fix our own messes.  Sometimes. big_smile

azathoth wrote:

I didn't listen to anything, why?  Because I don't care.  LOL.  Az and Lon bore us to sleep with trivia...

Possum- it is Movie Night!  Not random talking night.  That is called the "Afterparty" section.  If you want to have random talking night, set one up.

I was fairly sure that when I set this whole thing up everyone was clear that Movie Night was for us movie fans to watch a movie together and talk about it.  Not so much deciding on what type of pizza to order or ask for tech help.

Are you serious or joking?

azathoth wrote:

After vehement protestations, I have taken down the 'Intermission' podcast part of Movie Night 6.

huh.  (?)
I have it downloaded if anyone would like it.  Just PM me.

KIDDING!  tongue

floridapossum wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Are you serious or joking?

He had male PMS

floridapossum wrote:

they weren't even into lesbians doing naughty things, what does that tell ya?

HA!  I knew it!   wink

deadhorse13 wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

they weren't even into lesbians doing naughty things, what does that tell ya?

HA!  I knew it!   wink

I am not a lesbian! I like my tubesteak too much!

tongue

well aren't we the testy one?  hmmm

I was implying that "the boys" are a little light in the loafers.

carpet muncher  lol

lol  i was just giving your the 411 on my sexual orientation lol