Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

so is laughing all you do with that mouth, zilla?  lol  tongue

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

no........... i talk smack with it too

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

no........... i talk smack with it too

you're quite a flirt aren't you zilla, anfd with that lovely sounding voice it works ! wink

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

all i need is a boyfriend

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

all i need is a boyfriend

well go out and get one, they won't come to you when you're at home.

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Huh, never saw this thread before.

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

wolfman1959 wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

all i need is a boyfriend

well go out and get one, they won't come to you when you're at home.


gee do you think?????

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

all i need is a boyfriend

well go out and get one, they won't come to you when you're at home.


gee do you think?????

no not very often, my poor brain is tired. wink

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Ha. I was on skype 5:30 my time you missed out

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Ha. I was on skype 5:30 my time you missed out

Doh! and "Bollocks" am i ever going to catch ya! sad

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

deadhorse13 wrote:

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/meh.ro6192.jpg

hahaha omg! but it's true!

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

were it not, I'd probably never leave the house LOL

great avatar btw, KMD  smile

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

haha!

Thanks man!

Re: You Ever Suck a Guy's Cock?

Yes, I have --- I'm too messed up to settle for girls only. Feel free to judge... or not.