Topic: Transformers:Dark of the moon.

That's right folks there will be a new Transformers movie on June 29.
Not sure if I'll see it or not.
http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Re: Transformers:Dark of the moon.

It will be a cold day in hell when I watch another Transformers movie.

Exactly Suspiria. i hated the first one, it bored me to death in every way, the acting sucked, the transformations were tedious and the plot? i read more exciting things off the back of a cereal box.

i wish it was closer to the animated movie back in the day.

I was keyed for the first one because I loved the toys and cartoon back in my pre-teens.  But the movie turned out to be typical Michael Bay: big, noisy and flashy but ultimately empty and pointless.

Part 2 was torture on every level.

Part 3 I'll watch the day I learn how to shit snowflakes.  Which likely won't be any time soon, if ever.

survivalist wrote:

Exactly Suspiria. i hated the first one, it bored me to death in every way,

That's the main thing that turned me off of the series. You would think a film that has nothing going for it but nonstop action and CGI would at least be entertaining.

Suspiria_89 wrote:
survivalist wrote:

Exactly Suspiria. i hated the first one, it bored me to death in every way,

That's the main thing that turned me off of the series. You would think a film that has nothing going for it but nonstop action and CGI would at least be entertaining.

I remember watching the first one and when it ended the only thing I could think to say about it was "what the hell was the point?", pretty much the same for the 2nd one and sadly I have no doubt the 3rd will be the same, pass.

Last edited by morguex (2011-06-29 18:44:40)

There isn't enough text space to rant about what I think about this movie and Michael Bay once again exploiting tragic events to tie into his robot war movie. Not only that, but him mistaking comic relief for...killing the mood, the Transformers once again taking a side seat in their own movie, just bad writing, bad movie and my biggest pet peeve...not giving Soundwave his synth voice! These movies are nothing more than Michael Bay putting in his fetishes and a series of fart joke humour a 4th grader would be ashamed of.