Topic: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Since there is no Movie Night this week, but I have nothing scheduled til the 4th, if anyone is interested in BS'ing and/or popping in random movies, I would be amenable.  No recording, no rules, just f'n around.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Let me know how and when and I will probably attend. It is hot as Hades here and I intend to sit in front of a fan with cold beer and movies all weekend.

monty python and the holy grail with the killer rabbit

BS night on my birthday? WIN. big_smile

I'll be there for a few hours, should be fun.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-06-28 20:05:08)

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Let me know how and when and I will probably attend. It is hot as Hades here and I intend to sit in front of a fan with cold beer and movies all weekend.

How:
The usual:
As usual, we will be using the free Skype.  Remember to register your Skype name here if you are a first-timer, or you will be ignored.  If you forget, look for azathoth1945 on Movie Night and send me a message, referencing your HM name.  If you do not have a mic you can still listen and type chat.

When: Saturday the 2nd.  Play it by ear as to the time for right now.  more info forthcoming dependent on stuff that may come up.

Thought of a movie we could watch that is completely ridiculous.  "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park."  If you haven't seen it, it's a treat.  If you have seen it, well, it's a treat.

Maybe 'Buckaroo Bonzai' since it's not a horror film but there is a whole lotta shiite going on in there to riff on.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-29 06:27:43)

OK I have set up Skype. For those who want to add me, my name is Rollstuhlwolf... which is my name everywhere but here. And yes, I have a fully functioning camera and mic.

Don't worry about the camera, we just talk.  Do you really want to see Wolfy in all his furry-ness splendor?

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

OK I have set up Skype. For those who want to add me, my name is Rollstuhlwolf... which is my name everywhere but here. And yes, I have a fully functioning camera and mic.

says you do not exist when i try to add

I think I am kcladyz

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-02 09:24:06)

Skype Name : rollstuhlwolf

Looking at it right now, and it works because I just talked to someone

Anyone having issues, send me your Skype name and I will add you to my list myself.

Last edited by Doctor_Pepper (2011-06-29 17:51:28)

azathoth wrote:

Don't worry about the camera, we just talk.  Do you really want to see Wolfy in all his furry-ness splendor?

"Bollocks"! wink

I want to see ALL of the hairy, misshapen, deformed, genetic abnormalities such as myself. Makes me feel better knowing I am not the only aberration on this spinning rock.

I added you to my list, so you're good to go (I host all these things on Skype).

I used Skype when it came out years ago... apparently my old password and name are no longer valid. So I created a new one... and you and Wolfie are my only two friends for now. No wiener cams... clam cam as always still OK. Haha

Reminder of BS'ing or movie session this Saturday....

Last edited by azathoth (2011-06-29 20:28:35)

Heh, I found another non-horror movie that might be fun to watch.
Turkish First Blood  I've watched parts of it and it is awful!

I put it in my Dropbox-
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30442570/Turkis … _Blood.flv

So is the BS session still up for tonight??

I assumed it would be a given that I attend, but once again I have family in town and they'll likely be hanging out at my place tonight.  I may show up, but it totally depends on what time they leave. lol

Yes, it is still on, but I'll probably be late.  Vampy wants to do some stuff, and I don't know how long we will be engaged.  I will pop on when I'm free for the night.

If you folks want to get started without me, go right ahead, I'll catch up.  Remember, someone has to be the host, which means that the host has to call everyone else into the conversation.  (Easiest thing to do is after you call one person, add everyone from HM to the conversation- you'll see them when they login.  So someone gets to play host tonight.)

I put up 2 rather silly films in my dropbox if you'd like to use them:

"Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park"  (in 2 parts):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30442570/Kiss%2 … 26D%5D.mpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30442570/Kiss%2 … 26D%5D.mpg

And  a real doozy, "Turkish First Blood"-

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30442570/Turkis … _Blood.flv

When I do show up, there will not be any recording tonight.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-02 15:49:03)

Oops,  I had to update the above post with the actual links!

A neat feature would be if I could apply a 'One Day Super-Sticky' to a post so everyone could get the latest info on an event.  See above posts.
big_smile

Bump. smile

I would host, but I am new to these nights and only have Creature, Az, and Wolf on my Skype list. But I will keep Skype open and keep an ear out for anyone requesting me to join when you start up. Those looking for me - Skype name : Rollstuhlwolf

Back to Profundo Rosso for me. See you later.

Maybe I should just hire Creature as my bump monkey.  lol

Anyhoo, it looks like most of tonight's plans for me & V are scrapped, so 8 to 9-ish looks like a time frame for me.  Feel free to start at 7 if you want to.  Gotta go do some stuff for a bit, I'll pop in Skype later.

edit- I can take over hosting duties when I show up.  I have 1/2 of HM on my favorites list. lol

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-02 16:45:16)

7pm GMT? It is 3:43pm here right now... so like I said, I will just listen for invites. I am downloading the flicks right now. Not to be a dink, but I prefer a higher quality so I'd prefer the Kiss meets the Phantom over the small Turkish First Blood. But I have both, so I am ready to watch either.