Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

I'm here, but still doing stuff for a bit. Say about 8:30 US Eastern.

Definitely 'Kiss' first (though I question the definition of 'quality' in this venue lol ); Turkish is better for when you're a bit loopy already.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Hello, me & Dr. Peeps are on Skype now.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

me here too

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Well, we're done.  Chatted about a variety of things, was fun.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Well, it figures.  Company finally left, I was just about to log on. hmm

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

LoudLon wrote:

Well, it figures.  Company finally left, I was just about to log on. hmm

Sorry bro, 'Zilla went to sleep, Doc Peeps just got dinner, and Vampy is coming to bed. 

Leave your Skype on if you think you'll still be up in an hour or so.  We're going to watch a show for a bit, and when she goes to sleep I'll check back on Skype.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

I did just hop on for a minute just in case, but didn't notice if anyone was still logged on because I had so many past conversations still showing.  Pain in the ass -- I could hide them, but I can't seem to delete them from the list. hmm

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Right click on them and hit "Close."  That gets rid of them.  Anyhoo, I'm on Skype now (1:45AM) and will hang for a bit.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

LoudLon wrote:

I did just hop on for a minute just in case, but didn't notice if anyone was still logged on because I had so many past conversations still showing.  Pain in the ass -- I could hide them, but I can't seem to delete them from the list. hmm


It took them 20 minutes to notice I was there before I got a call invite lol

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

It was worse with Lon, he missed us by 5 minutes.  Sorry I didn't hear the 'woop woop' noise when you logged on; I think I was watching the news at the time.  sad

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

LoudLon wrote:

Well, it figures.  Company finally left, I was just about to log on. hmm

I left partly to go to bed and i felt bad that a lot of interference was coming threw my end.  It was not my day for staying up late. My whole weekend fizzled out sad  Dr.pepper was fun to talk too. I think me and him talk too much and put poor aza too sleep.  lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-03 04:58:39)

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

azathoth wrote:

It was worse with Lon, he missed us by 5 minutes.  Sorry I didn't hear the 'woop woop' noise when you logged on; I think I was watching the news at the time.  sad

  I was watching my screen carefully it must have been when i went too bed

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Maaan, sorry I couldn't make it guys! I was planning on coming, but being my birthday and all, I had a friend invite me over to come hang, and I didn't wanna miss that.

I'll be at the next one though for sure. Glad you doooods had fun. smile

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Well we did not do much  but fuck around LOL

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-03 12:30:51)

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

yeah I was doing my best to avoid the computer for once yesterday.
I was semi-successful.  LOL

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

Well, semi-congratulations, Dead!! smile

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

well semi-thanks, Creetch  wink
my original intent was to watch a bunch of films, but I ended up being productive around the house instead.  dammit.

Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

deadhorse13 wrote:

well semi-thanks, Creetch  wink
my original intent was to watch a bunch of films, but I ended up being productive around the house instead.  dammit.


Wow! You productive tongue  lol  kidding