Re: Impromtu July 2nd Night

I'm here, but still doing stuff for a bit. Say about 8:30 US Eastern.

Definitely 'Kiss' first (though I question the definition of 'quality' in this venue lol ); Turkish is better for when you're a bit loopy already.

Hello, me & Dr. Peeps are on Skype now.

me here too

Well, we're done.  Chatted about a variety of things, was fun.

Well, it figures.  Company finally left, I was just about to log on. hmm

LoudLon wrote:

Sorry bro, 'Zilla went to sleep, Doc Peeps just got dinner, and Vampy is coming to bed. 

Leave your Skype on if you think you'll still be up in an hour or so.  We're going to watch a show for a bit, and when she goes to sleep I'll check back on Skype.

I did just hop on for a minute just in case, but didn't notice if anyone was still logged on because I had so many past conversations still showing.  Pain in the ass -- I could hide them, but I can't seem to delete them from the list. hmm

Right click on them and hit "Close."  That gets rid of them.  Anyhoo, I'm on Skype now (1:45AM) and will hang for a bit.

LoudLon wrote:

I did just hop on for a minute just in case, but didn't notice if anyone was still logged on because I had so many past conversations still showing.  Pain in the ass -- I could hide them, but I can't seem to delete them from the list. hmm

It took them 20 minutes to notice I was there before I got a call invite lol

It was worse with Lon, he missed us by 5 minutes.  Sorry I didn't hear the 'woop woop' noise when you logged on; I think I was watching the news at the time.  sad

LoudLon wrote:

I left partly to go to bed and i felt bad that a lot of interference was coming threw my end.  It was not my day for staying up late. My whole weekend fizzled out sad  Dr.pepper was fun to talk too. I think me and him talk too much and put poor aza too sleep.  lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-03 04:58:39)

azathoth wrote:

It was worse with Lon, he missed us by 5 minutes.  Sorry I didn't hear the 'woop woop' noise when you logged on; I think I was watching the news at the time.  sad

I was watching my screen carefully it must have been when i went too bed

Maaan, sorry I couldn't make it guys! I was planning on coming, but being my birthday and all, I had a friend invite me over to come hang, and I didn't wanna miss that.

I'll be at the next one though for sure. Glad you doooods had fun. smile

Well we did not do much  but fuck around LOL

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-03 12:30:51)

yeah I was doing my best to avoid the computer for once yesterday.
I was semi-successful.  LOL

Well, semi-congratulations, Dead!! smile

well semi-thanks, Creetch  wink
my original intent was to watch a bunch of films, but I ended up being productive around the house instead.  dammit.

deadhorse13 wrote:

well semi-thanks, Creetch  wink
my original intent was to watch a bunch of films, but I ended up being productive around the house instead.  dammit.

Wow! You productive tongue  lol  kidding