Re: Halloween 3

SW1134 wrote:

Every franchise should end up in space at one point or another, thats just the logical outcome of any given situation.

I like your style.  Totally agree.  The problem I have always had is that more movies are not in space.  I mean, how is it even believable that something would not be in space?

27

Re: Halloween 3

Ghostseeker wrote:
SW1134 wrote:

Every franchise should end up in space at one point or another, thats just the logical outcome of any given situation.

I like your style.  Totally agree.  The problem I have always had is that more movies are not in space.  I mean, how is it even believable that something would not be in space?

very true i agree completely like TCM in space or something? tongue hahhaha

Re: Halloween 3

I'd give Leatherface about 10 minutes of swinging is chainsaw around before he breeches the hull or some shit and destroys the entire vessel.

Re: Halloween 3

I think it's going to be a good movie (maybe 6/10)...

I kinda liked the Halloween : Season of the Witch, people didn't liked it because Michael Myers wasn't in the movie, if you watch the movie only as Season of the Witch you will see that is not that bad....

Re: Halloween 3

^  No, it really is.  It has nothing to do with it being a Halloween with Michael, it is a truly horrible movie.  With that said (or written), I actually like the movie.  I watch it when I catch it on.  I like the music when the masks do what they do.  The bugs though?  The movie has one of my most hated overdone Horror movie things...bugs out of no where, for no reason.  Why?  Wher do they come from?

Welcome Horror.  Nice Av.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-07-03 11:34:11)

Re: Halloween 3

I'm actually a big fan of Halloween III: Season of the Witch.  It's pretty indicative of what was going on in the genre at the time -- crazy special FX, violence, whacked-out storyline.  A solid entry in 80s-type horror.

Re: Halloween 3

LoudLon wrote:

I'm actually a big fan of Halloween III: Season of the Witch.  It's pretty indicative of what was going on in the genre at the time -- crazy special FX, violence, whacked-out storyline.  A solid entry in 80s-type horror.

Agreed. I hate that the movie gets the bad rap that it does for it's lack of Shape. Like H20 is better just because Myers is in it? But yea, original Halloween III is cool, and would like to see where they can take the reboot story.

Re: Halloween 3

Anyone know (I could look into it but don't wanna) if there is a third remade, would it be the same story as the original 3?  I would think it would not, and would have Michael in it, but who knows anymore.  Or maybe, in the spirit, it would be a departure from Michael, and the original 3, and would be totally different?  Curious.

Re: Halloween 3

At this point I think new movies should stop being made and there should only be remakes.  we're pretty much there any way.  Well, at least major American releases.  Think Red Riding Hood made me think that people officially ran out of ideas, or there just aren't any more.

MacheteMassacre wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:
MacheteMassacre wrote:

I just started writing a sketch comedy that Michael Myers and Sam Loomis are room mates. Loomis is a party animal and Michael is a neat freak. It's like Perfect Strangers, My Two Dads, Full House and all those others shows had a baby.

This is the most ridiculous idea I've heard.  CLEARLY, Micheal would be the party animal and Loomis the neat freak.  C'mon Chete, get it right.  smile

Ha, yeah I thought about that, but in classic comedy skit format, you reverse it. Plus, if you think about it. Look at their lives (the original Halloween, not the remake). Michael is cleaning up his past (bit of a stretch, I know) and Loomis' life is a mess. He's running around, trying to find Michael, making a mess of things. I'm killing my voice trying to do the Donald Pleasance voice.

Ok, good point...can't argue with that.  smile

35

Re: Halloween 3

Ghostseeker wrote:

Anyone know (I could look into it but don't wanna) if there is a third remade, would it be the same story as the original 3?  I would think it would not, and would have Michael in it, but who knows anymore.  Or maybe, in the spirit, it would be a departure from Michael, and the original 3, and would be totally different?  Curious.

I think i read in a interview that is follows the H2 story and it does have Myers in it, i dont think the studio would approve another Season Of The Witch hmm