Re: The Horror Channel

yeah i only trust people i know. I dont know anyone involved personnaly so i am not passing judgement but the fact the Horror Channel is doing nothing makes me wonder.

The latest word is that tomorrow they will release  an official statement. on their boards they are indicating that people are just trash talking because they left.

Hey guys got official word from Sean Clark on what he is doing with his show Horrors Hallowed Grounds.. Check it out..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-news.php?id=6040

They move fast, the forums to their new site are already up, but you have to go in through the backdoor.

Hey wassup everybody.  New to the site, wish I'd of found it a long time ago.  I'm near Pgh, PA and we're gettin Fear.net or somethin on Halloween.  Man, I hope they really bring it, this is my absolute dream channel.  I may never return to normal tv again.

P.S. I'm female

Last edited by Scared2death71 (2006-10-23 19:52:45)

I've been getting a bunch of emails from the horror channel stating they've launched on Akimbo. Basically you pay them a monthly fee and you can watch such classics as Howling III and Night of the Living Dead on your media center PCs. I thought NOTLD was public domain and you can see it for free on a bunch of other sites ? I've never cared much for watching full length movies on my pc.

yeah night is public domain. So not sure on that. But I gotta agree who wants to watch it on their pc. I dont. I think SciFi is the best to stick with