Re: Summer of Bryan Mask Winner

You guys just gave me an idea: picking up girls in a Bryan mask. Hmm ... I'll let you know if it works ... wink

LOL nice. I say everyone who has a BLY mask should try. That is a good idea Seth.

BDD, you lucky SOB!

Nice win, man.  Take some pics.

After this latest giveaway, I'm literally down to 3 masks. And I always thought I'd keep two for myself: one for me/my family and the other for some kind of horror museum type place, ya know ... eventually, years and years from now. The absolute last one we'll give away will be at our world preem. Which will be, urm ... I dunno yet. Altho I did get a call from one of the 3 fests that Shoreline submitted to; pretty exciting. Nothing's been finalized yet, but I do feel like things are moving. Which is a good feeling. cool

Sounds great, man.  World premiere?  Fuck, I'd be excited.  Well, I hope those who recieve these masks are happy.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

BDD, you lucky SOB!

Yeah i know big_smile But as soon as i get it i will definitely be taking various pics of my wearing it like what Goon did.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-04 02:00:44)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

BDD, you lucky SOB!

Yeah i know big_smile But as soon as i get it i will definitely be taking various pics of my wearing it like what Goon did.

Yeah but BDD will be taking scary nude pics of himself with Uwe Boll and Eli Roth playing twister.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

BDD, you lucky SOB!

Yeah but BDD will be taking scary nude pics of himself with Uwe Boll and Eli Roth playing twister.:lol:

Hey i'm not you and why are you keep on hitting on me Rip. That's sick. I don't play for the other team. Sorry Rip. It looks like you're going to have to turn to someone else. lol

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

BDD, you lucky SOB!

I don't think anybody is interested in seeing two naked men playing twister.  Except, maybe, you.

TiM the Zombie wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I don't think anybody is interested in seeing two naked men playing twister.  Except, maybe, you.

Nope, I pass........I like women with big boobs. But on the other hand since you are a huge Roth fan you might wanna join BDD in his sausage party.:P:lol:

Hey i'm not a huge Roth fan at all. I only liked the first Hostel and i love women with big boobs. No flat chested skinny chicks.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i'm not a huge Roth fan at all. I only liked the first Hostel and i love women with big boobs. No flat chested skinny chicks.

For shame, you admit that you like Hostel.......what is the world coming too................arghhhhhhhhh.........

BTW, Turistas rules!:P:lol:

First I gotta say looking good Goon.  Second, congrats BDD, very cool and Third, uh, the twister thing, just don't know tongue

Thanks Tina. Don't ask me about the Twister thing. That's all on Rip. I guess he loves playing twister naked with other guys. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-04 18:58:58)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Thanks Tina. Don't ask me about the Twister thing. That's all on Rip. I guess he loves playing twister naked with other guys. lol

Nope, I love women. You on the other hand said you had a thing for Roth and the boys so I was just trying to help you out bud, lol......jk.:lol:

Supposedly there is a picture of Eli Roth posing naked, wearing mascara, in Tim Palen's GUTS.  RIP, you should check it out.  lol

When that picture of Goon wearing the Bryan mask was first posted in an article about the film a few weeks ago I was thinking it was someone else who posted on the board. I didn't realise it was Goon.

I did think of posting something at the time, to do with the WWF (in the thread that picture was first posted in) but decided not to as I couldn't think of anything really funny.

That should be the new contest: who can think of the funniest caption for Goon's WWF/mask pics. lol

btw -- and this is a tad off-topic but it does concern indie film, so ... Had a chance to chat with one of the directors of "The Signal" over the weekend. I totally dig what those guys are doing and their group of people (crew/actors) sounds extremely cool. And they do their thing in Atlanta, kinda like how we do ours in Arizona (altho I've been based in L.A. for almost 8 years now; post is in L.A. too, but we actually shoot in AZ). I was already gonna check out the movie, but I'm especially interested now that I know how cool and savvy that team is. They're really smart guys.

Yea I really want to check that movie out.. I have heard alot of good things about the film and it looks pretty impressive. Hopefully I'll be able to check it out one of these days..

Sounds a bit to much like "Cell", but I think it could be a good flick.

So I may not have the enthusiasm Goon had in his, but it is 330 am and I just took this after a long day of work.  I was just trying to wind down from all the caffeine to keep me up. 
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z133/jhaaksma314/Picture037.jpg
Such a high quality Leslie Vernon mask and I'm rockin the Special Dead t-shirt....and a beer gut!

very cool also jmh big_smile

Goon? A run for your money? tongue

Heh nice.. I'm glad that the Hulkamaniacs are coming out of there shells! lol

lol I should have taken the pic spontaneously in my kitchen while I was cooking instead.