Topic: HM Movie Night 7 Quick Recap

Smaller crowd than usual, but with some new participants.

Our own MovieMaven and her beau Survivalist made an appearance, as well as Machette Massacre & Dr. Pepper.  Some regulars in LoudLon and Godzilla were in attendance, as well as I and the occasional visit by Vampy.

We viewed 'Exorcist' and 'Hell Night,' with a great deal of info, wisdom, and wisecracking being passed around.  While we veered off the movies a bit at times, this was probably the most lively chat yet.  Just hearing Lon geek out on his comic books was worth hearing.  (Heck, every night is an education in movies with Lon around!)

As usual, we had extra movies in the Afterparty- Halloween 4 & 6.  As semi-usual, I fell asleep on everyone. lol

Special thanks for everyone that showed up, it was a great way to end the horrible week that I had.

And just think, only 6 more days til Wolfy's Movie Night!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-10 06:45:22)

Re: HM Movie Night 7 Quick Recap

Since you left me out of the voting choices i cjose LOn lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Since you left me out of the voting choices i cjose LOn lol

I actually did try to put everyone on there, but it cut off at 2. hmm   I was even going to toss my talking moneys in there.  sad

Ok, your forgiven smile

"Ahhhh.... Cookie!"

Yum where is my cookie?

azathoth wrote:

As usual, we had extra movies in the Afterparty- Halloween 4 & 6.  As semi-usual, I fell asleep on everyone. lol

And to prove it, it was actually Friday the 13th parts 4 and 6. lol

All in all, though, it was fun.

LOL  i thought so...LOL  Now if you all watched jason X I could have stayed sad

LoudLon wrote:
azathoth wrote:

And to prove it, it was actually Friday the 13th parts 4 and 6. lol

All in all, though, it was fun.

Yeah, I was having confusion when we were talking about the movies.  lol   I was pretty gassed at that point.

I'll be doing the official write-up and posting the podcasts once I get some lunch.

Very great time. Looking forward to the next one and I'll start drinking sooner.

6 days- 'Resident Evil' and 'Final Destination.'  Yeah, should be a good one!  big_smile

Aw damn.  I would have loved to have watched all of those with you guys.  We got back from the movies really late and then we had company pop by.  sad

But the time I was there, I had a really great time.  I was so excited to finally get to hang a little with you guys. 

Sadly (well sort of) I'll be in LA next weekend for Viscera so I doubt I can hang.  But maybe I'll try.  Who knows? 

Then Lon and I can quote more song lyrics in lieu of conversation.  LOL  wink

azathoth wrote:

6 days- 'Resident Evil' and 'Final Destination.'  Yeah, should be a good one!  big_smile

Guess I should dig out those dvd's
Got you're skype invite AZ, Thanks smile

no, fuck it!  forget what i said on the other thread AZ. i'll do it whatever Saturday. no worries.

Ah, Wolfster, we were worried that we would use too many "w" words! 
Seriously, we wanted to make sure you're OK.  If you want to skip the upcoming Movie Night, no problem- it's your Night, your choices.

Take care, my furry friend.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-10 14:45:17)

azathoth wrote:

Ah, Wolfster, we were worried that we would use too many "w" words! 
Seriously, we wanted to make sure you're OK.  If you want to skip the upcoming Movie Night, no problem- it's your Night, your choices.

Take care, my furry friend.

no Bryan i'll be there , no worries smile   thanks.

^^^
See, this is a creature of manly fur!  Or something equally manly-like stuff.

moviemaven wrote:

Aw damn.  I would have loved to have watched all of those with you guys.  We got back from the movies really late and then we had company pop by.  sad

But the time I was there, I had a really great time.  I was so excited to finally get to hang a little with you guys. 

Sadly (well sort of) I'll be in LA next weekend for Viscera so I doubt I can hang.  But maybe I'll try.  Who knows? 

Then Lon and I can quote more song lyrics in lieu of conversation.  LOL  wink

You left me all alone with all that testosterone!!!

azathoth wrote:

I will probably be rather late for the first movie but I do have both movies! yay! any ideas for the after movie movie? I would like to make sure i can get it so i can stay connected longer.

^^
Oh, hell, woman, I'm still typing the write-up from last night!  Put down some ideas on the Movie Night 8 thread for the Afterparty movires.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Oh, hell, woman, I'm still typing the write-up from last night!  Put down some ideas on the Movie Night 8 thread for the Afterparty movires.

love you too LOL

<monkey hugs>

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

You left me all alone with all that testosterone!!!

Yeah, poor 'Zilla got stuck with three guys.  That hasn't happened to her since that frat party her sophomore year.  But unlike that night, none of us slipped her a roofie.  You know, what with it being a virtual chat room and not a real room.

^^^
I got nothin' on that.

And I will use a headset next week so the bitching about feedback is a minimum. I type all day for work, I don't want to type for 4 hours straight on my weekends off. Sorry I left early, but company came by.