Topic: More Movie Help???

Hey guys Im looking for a program that I could make posters for "Eddie". I cant seem to make any thing good or find any program. Soo I was wondering if anybody knows any programs where I could make my own posters or banners. And if where can I get those Adobe editing programs without paying the hundreds of dollars?

Re: More Movie Help???

Photoshop

Adobe Premiere

You don't use Premiere for making posters. That program is only used for editing movies.

sooo photoshop? how much is photo shop cuz i was lookin at Premiere and it is alot of fucking money man. Soo is there an easier way to get it or downlaod it from somewhere

Premiere is only for editing movies. Photoshop you can create and do different stuff within photoshop. And i do know people that i was able to get it for free and yes all those programs are expensive as hell but worth every penny. Each program will run you over $500 and close to $1000.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-06 14:14:21)

Check your PM's SF.

alright I checked ebay and theres some for 50 70 and then they have the 300 400 ones. Now Im kinda trying to convince my mom into getting me sumthing good. Now if I got one of the cheaper ones like lets say the 70 one. Would that be good I dunno tooo much but ebay but this guy has some good feedback and theres 12 other bids on it soo i dunno.

I don't know why I said Premiere.  My mistake.  I just meant Photoshop.

ok Theres soo many prices around. Now What i wanna do is add effects to it. like 3D animation and shit, make like things blowing upa nd show ppl getting ripped apart and shit. Now i foudn a Adobe Premiere at best buy with photshop for 130. Soo u guys tell me if its a good deal cuz i dont no shit bout it
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … 7067062088

If your looking to just get something to make posters and promotional stuff with real quick.. I would go to downloads.com and just use the free trial version of photoshop.. It will only last for like 30 days or something but its pretty kick ass..

sickf**k wrote:

ok Theres soo many prices around. Now What i wanna do is add effects to it. like 3D animation and shit, make like things blowing upa nd show ppl getting ripped apart and shit. Now i foudn a Adobe Premiere at best buy with photshop for 130. Soo u guys tell me if its a good deal cuz i dont no shit bout it
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … 7067062088

Hey i know tons of shit there is to know about 3D animation. I have a degree in animation and i draw out the idea and make it into 3D onto the computer. Now if you wanna know what i'm talking about check out my demo reel which is my own creation and each every single idea and objects and rooms and story line came straight from my head.

Now with Photoshop, i can create my own textures to make it my own which is fun as hell to do.

So all the programs i know how to use:

Maya - To create 3D buildings: like interior and exterior, characters, objects, etc.
Photoshop
Premiere
After-Affects
Flash MX
Peak - Program to mix music
Deck - Another program to mix music

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-06 16:20:50)

What kind of program do u use? Cuz i wanna get adobe premire soo I have better titles to choose from instead of using the crappy windows movie maker. But anyway like tell me if I could use effects with this program and if nto which program would b best. The link i posted it says I could use animation with that.

I actually never used Elements. But to create different types of effects and movements for titles, i have used Adobe After-Aftects and i use Premiere to edit movies. After-Affects you can do different cool FX within that program and i used it with my demo reel and i have another project that i used with it. But if you are going to to do different stuff with the title, i recommend using After-Affects.