Re: HM Movie Night #8 Announcement- Franchise Origins

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wFWqWIH-WFU/Rs3tdpMmZfI/AAAAAAAAB9o/NMesHRMJ4qQ/s320/MonkeyMoney.jpg

azathoth wrote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wFWqWIH-WFU/Rs3tdpMmZfI/AAAAAAAAB9o/NMesHRMJ4qQ/s320/MonkeyMoney.jpg

I am more expensive than that baby. i take a 90% cut

The Creature wrote:

^ I look forward to this one. Should be epic.

is it not always epic?

Im gonna try to be at this one...but I just realized I don't have the first FD oddly enough because I have all the sequels..

I found the dvd on amazon for a penny (plus 2.98 s&h) but can't rely on it getting here on time for sure. If nothing else I could rent it for sure. Funny thing is I bought the newest one only because I thought it was the first one.

you can probably download a copy online

Nope...computer crashed. Wife don't wanna DL on the laptop.

Might as well do the daily bump.

bumpty bump  lets all do the bumpty bump! lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-12 18:49:04)

Bumping for my friend aza

big_smile
What a gal!

I am the best of the best of all the movie monsters after all tongue

azathoth wrote:

Two weeks to Possum's 'Drive in Night.' I'll post up an official thread in the next few days.

edit- I just realized we're book for the next 2 months!  Now I just need to bribe some more/new people to show up.  smile

I'm always open to a bribe Azy xx

Puppymonster wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Two weeks to Possum's 'Drive in Night.' I'll post up an official thread in the next few days.

edit- I just realized we're book for the next 2 months!  Now I just need to bribe some more/new people to show up.  smile

Cheeseburger squeaky toys?  Remember this Saturday is early for you Brits to attend!  big_smile

Snoop Dogg approves of pimping this thread-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SqgPKQp2KRw/TIL2cX_RWdI/AAAAAAAAAAM/xg3vjAEq3yc/s1600/Snoop-Dogg.jpg

azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Cheeseburger squeaky toys?  Remember this Saturday is early for you Brits to attend!  big_smile

A blank cheque will suffice wink

morguex wrote:
azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

You look more like an elephant foot that a cute puppy; so, no!  big_smile 
Watch the monkey dance his little happy dance.. oh, oh dancy dancy!
(I think I need to get some sleep)

azathoth wrote:
morguex wrote:
azathoth wrote:

You look more like an elephant foot that a cute puppy; so, no!  big_smile 
Watch the monkey dance his little happy dance.. oh, oh dancy dancy!
(I think I need to get some sleep)

That hurt sad lol

I'll have the to get set up smile

azathoth wrote:

OK, looks like a lot of people on the board right now, so announcement time-

Unless Wolfy needs to bow out, this coming Saturday, July 16th, we will be doing an "Origins Night" with Resident Evil and Final Destination.

NOTE! - This one is starting very early, 4PM US Eastern time so our tea-drinking friends can get both movies in.  We may repeat later on for those on the west side of the planet.  smile

Brilliant idea! big_smile  I'll try and make sure I'm there. smile

Wow, this may be one of the bigger Movie Nights!  For once me and Lon may not have to do all the talking!  lol

azathoth wrote:

Wow, this may be one of the bigger Movie Nights!  For once me and Lon may not have to do all the talking!  lol

wow if Pup turns up that will be awesome now if Maven, Twisted, Mikki turn up as well i would be so touched and so in heaven, Crucial turnip you would be more than welcome too, you are after all a little puppymonster:)  where have you been anyway? haven't seen you around for ages. hey we Brits can all say " BOLLOCKS " together and send Lonnie into an orgasm( itwill be a treat for him orgasms are pretty rare for him lately wink
christ I need a tonic and i think this will cheer me up!  thanks gang.

we should do house of 1000 corpses and devils rejects next!

wolfman1959 wrote:

hey we Brits can all say " BOLLOCKS " together and send Lonnie into an orgasm( itwill be a treat for him orgasms are pretty rare for him lately wink

Not true.  I orgasm sometimes 2, 3 times a day depending on how sore my arm is.

wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:

wow if Pup turns up that will be awesome now if Maven, Twisted, Mikki turn up as well i would be so touched and so in heaven, Crucial turnip you would be more than welcome too, you are after all a little puppymonster:)  where have you been anyway? haven't seen you around for ages. hey we Brits can all say " BOLLOCKS " together and send Lonnie into an orgasm( itwill be a treat for him orgasms are pretty rare for him lately wink
christ I need a tonic and i think this will cheer me up!  thanks gang.

I can't say that Woolfie it's far to impolite wink I'm a good Pup .and I promise only quiet toys xoxxo