Topic: Two upcoming Amityville movies

As I have seen all of these other movies in series. 1,2 and 8 being the best ones, 4, and 6 were worth watching, 3,5, 7 and remake were poor.

The Amityville Horror: The Lost Tapes (2012) 27 Jan (2012)
howcases the events after the time of the original The Amityville Horror book and movie through found footage dating back to 1976. An ambitious female television news intern, on the verge of breaking the most famous haunted house case in the world, leads a team of journalists, clergymen and paranormal researchers into an investigation of the bizarre events that will come to be known as The Amityville Horror ... only to unwittingly open a door to the unreal that she may never be able to close

That is Sequel to the 2005 remake of The Amityville Horror and this sequel is going straight to dvd.

The next one Amityville: The Legacy 3-D (2012) not date
An adaptation of the book 'Amityville: The Evil Escapes', a family recently touched by tragedy moves into a house containing an evil entity.

Which are these are you looking forward to see the most!

Re: Two upcoming Amityville movies

neithier i think like most franchises they have done this to death. sorry to disagree Bassi but i actually think the remake of " Amityville Horror" was better than the original.

These are not on my radar at all. I only own the original and the remake. I seen some of those sequels back in the day, but was never to into em. I'll probably watch these newer ones, because shit, its the genre I love, and it don't hurt to check out a movie (most of the time, ha). If there good enough, I'll pick em up.

But to answer the question, I'd say I'm more 'looking forward' to the Legacy 3D. Lost Tapes just seems kind of blah to me, being a "Lost Tapes" type of movie, with the title being "Lost Tapes".

I'm gonna continue to love any and all Amityville movies just because ghost/possessed stuff like that is true horror to me

Not looking forward to either one

wolfman1959 wrote:

neithier i think like most franchises they have done this to death. sorry to disagree Bassi but i actually think the remake of " Amityville Horror" was better than the original.

Agree here. Loved the remake. Ryan Reynolds was so awesome in it.

As for the two sequels, the first one MIGHT be okay, but the second... screw it, garbage, won't waste even a download on it. The book was crap, and the original movie based off the book was crap (#4)