Topic: Oh HELL Yeah

I am on a team competing for the 48 hour film fest. We received our genre tonight. And the winning genre is...

HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep ya posted.

Re: Oh HELL Yeah

Cool, I like horror movies! big_smile

cool big_smile

thats awesome good luck!! big_smile

If you don't knock that bitch out of the park, Ace, not only are you out of my cool book, but with my new modding capabilities I will also ban you, your IP address and the IP addresses of everyone related to you.

Just kidding.  But seriously, screw this up and we will kill you.

big_smile

yay!  smile

LoudLon wrote:

If you don't knock that bitch out of the park, Ace, not only are you out of my cool book, but with my new modding capabilities I will also ban you, your IP address and the IP addresses of everyone related to you.

Just kidding.  But seriously, screw this up and we will kill you.

big_smile

haha, yeah i hear ya. thing is, they ave their own writers and the director is already on board. i am only in as actor / stuntman, but what ever i do, you know it'll kick ass.

^^
Remember, he can fall off of water towers with the best of 'em!  lol

that's our genre Acey! we know you're make us proud!

Have fun ace! Let us know all about it! Well what you can anyway tongue

Do what you do best, and I'm sure you'll do great! Best of luck to you, Ace!!

Awessome, best of luck to you and your team Lee!

Woo! Good luck honey.

Wooooo Yeeeaaaahhhhh.

Big Ace got a helluva role. I am a security guard and become demonically possessed. Then later...I fight a tactical commando guy and throw his ass al over the place.

Then I do this massive Planet of the Apes jump onto him with my fist drawn back, see a cross around his neck and flee.

It's going to be awesome!

aceofspades70 wrote:

Wooooo Yeeeaaaahhhhh.

Big Ace got a helluva role. I am a security guard and become demonically possessed. Then later...I fight a tactical commando guy and throw his ass al over the place.

Then I do this massive Planet of the Apes jump onto him with my fist drawn back, see a cross around his neck and flee.

It's going to be awesome!

just give a plug to HMCA when you go up and get your oscar in a few years, and remember your old friend Wolfy when the big money starts coming in  Lee. wink