Topic: The First Days: As The World Dies by Rhiannon Frater

I don't know if anybody from the old moviesonline message boards still come here. But our old friend from back in the day, Rhiannon Frater aka reddeathlady has been picked up by a major publisher! Anyone that was around a few years ago on the moviesonline zombie board has to remember the fantastic story she wrote there, As The World Dies. One of the best stories I've ever read, in any genre.

It was a very long story, but even as long as it was, she left us wanting more. It is being released as a trilogy, and the first book, The First Days, is out now. If you read it back then, hopefully you'll buy it now to help support quality zombie novels, and it has been rewritten, so it won't all be the same. If you haven't read it yet, then you are in for a treat, I can't recommend it enough. It is available on Amazon, and at most bookstores.

http://www.amazon.com/First-Days-As-Wor … amp;sr=1-2

Last edited by sleazydinosaur (2011-08-23 20:47:12)

Re: The First Days: As The World Dies by Rhiannon Frater

Sounds interesting.  Is there a schedule to release the other two?

Yes, the second book is due out this November, and the final book in the trilogy is due out early next year.

I remember the story well. It was directly responsible for me signing up over there so it's indirectly responsible for my modship here. Everybody should read it, it's an excellent take on the genre.
Nice to see you again SleazyD smile

i must admit it does sound promising.

Hey Cap, I'm guessing you were Macho on the other board.

Good guess Sleazy wink

Looks cool

Here's a chance to look inside the original self published version of this excellent novel.
If this doesn't get you hooked you either can't read or you're not a fan of great zombie literature wink
http://www.amazon.com/As-World-Dies-Zom … =pd_cp_b_1