Topic: HM Movie Night 8 Quick Recap

Hiya!  Just a quick recap for a very interesting Night.  We tied our previous record of 13 attendees!

Attending were-

Azzy
Chainsaw
Cap Howdy
Dr. Pepper
GardenOfStone
Godzilla
LonTheLoud
Machettemassacre
PuppyMonster
RevengeBiteMe
TurnipMonster
Vampy
Wolfy

We watched 'Resident Evil' first.  Lots of discussion about the entire series of movies and the games.

Next was 'Final Destination.'  For most of us, it had been a while since we last saw it, so there was a lot of "oh, I forgot about that!" 

As usual, we had an Afterparty.   Let's just say, it got very very frisky.  We were trying to decide on a film to watch, and 90 minutes later we now knew a whole bunch of interesting titles. (And basically everyone crying with laughter)

We settled on Resident Evil 2 (Thank Cthulhu).  lol

Thanks everyone who attended, especially the new folks.  Always nice chatting with more members.  I'll be posting the link to the podcasts here in a little bit, as well as sending my official recap to Meh later.

2 weeks 'til the next Movie Night.  I'll post about it when I decide on one of the many, many suggestions.

Re: HM Movie Night 8 Quick Recap

Here's the link to the podcasts.

(For everyone who attended, send me a PM if you want to hear us doing the crazy movie name & "Jobs for Azzy" bit.)

It was most definitely a blast. big_smile

i just want to say thank you to everyone who attended especially over the big pond, i know it was earlier than usual for you, and may have caused difficulties. as usual big thanks to the magnificent monkey for setting this up and it is really appreciated changing the times for us Brit's.:)
it was great seeing some different people joining in , as well as the old gang, and it goes without saying really for those that were there, but i really needed a boost after being down lately and i got it last night.that after party was hilarous, not laughed like that for ages, the tears were rolling down my face:)
great fun, doc you're a funny man, crucial for a young lady you showed great maturity and came out of this with commendable respectabilityand tryed in vain to keep order tongue
cap ( you were very restrained, i think you're under the thumb smile )      pups it was nice to hear your dulcit tones, even though you sounded like you were underwater at times. zilla that was you at your best, you sound better every time i hear you, i love your voice, could listen to you all night tongue
everyone was great and we even had Lonnie along for the first film who was his usual entertaining self.
and finally apologies to revenge and her mum what a baptism of fire that was for you ! smile

One of the best things I can do is to enable people to have a good time.

Wolfie, you can kiss my pert yet manly buttocks. I am the very model of restraint tongue
Honestly I really am that quiet.
Az, next time bring more dancing horses.
They were delicious big_smile

^^^
See what you miss when you participate in Movie Night?  Manly buttocks eating dancing horses, that's what!  And cheesy-ball bollock wine.

Sometimes, I really can't believe what I type around here.  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-17 06:43:54)

Sorry I missed the second half, my phone died. hmm

oh what fun , it was certainly an experience big_smile
I think I've now got a couple of voice crushes though smile

Yeah, I got to find a fairy tale to voice record for you.

I can not remember ever laughing so hard in my life!  I am surprised I did not piss myself from laughing! I am even more surprised that us Americans got off before Midnight.  LoudLon missed the best movie night ever!

I never get tired of listening to wolfies sexy British voice!

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-17 07:48:46)

Well, we did start at 4PM.  8 hours of all that insanity, yeah, it's gonna tire you out.  That may have been the most raucous (overall) Night we've had.  And to think we had 2 moms listening in on their daughters and THEY were laughing, too!

Damn, you folks rock!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-17 07:56:02)

Ya and some of you almost " busted a nut"  lol   Sorry could not help myself. At least I slept well. All that hysterical laughter wore me out.

Actually it was more like 30 minutes later for you were late to your own party az lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-17 07:58:52)

Yeah yeah yeah, Azzy sleeping, ha ha ha.
big_smile
tongue

ZZZzzzzzzz  lol

Now if I could only rope Meh into one of these things, I could be happy and dive off a cliff.  Into a pudding puddle.  (or was it custard last night?  I forget.)  I've gotten every other mod so far....

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-17 09:37:04)

azathoth wrote:

Now if I could only rope Meh into one of these things, I could be happy and dive off a cliff.  Into a pudding puddle.  (or was it custard last night?  I forget.)  I've gotten every other mod so far....

It was hot custard (yuck!)

In your case a pudding "piddle"  lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-17 09:39:26)

Meh in hot custard, yummmmmm.....
Oh yes, I will go lengths and lengths to get everyone to attend.  big_smile

I'm also a bit unbalanced!  lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I can not remember ever laughing so hard in my life!  I am surprised I did not piss myself from laughing! I am even more surprised that us Americans got off before Midnight.  LoudLon missed the best movie night ever!

smile    i don't think i have a sexy anything but your voice is great , i am a sucker for amercian ladies voices anyway and certainly for yours tongue
That is the hardest i have laughed for ages since my brothers fake wig fell down the toilet years ago. i soooooo needed that after the last week or two, it was great, thank you all so very much. i can go to my holiday next week in good spirits. love ya xx

wolfman1959 wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

:)    i don't think i have a sexy anything but your voice is great , i am a sucker for amercian ladies voices anyway and certainly for yours :P
That is the hardest i have laughed for ages since my brothers fake wig fell down the toilet years ago. i soooooo needed that after the last week or two, it was great, thank you all so very much. i can go to my holiday next week in good spirits. love ya xx

i have vacation at the end of August but have no money to go anywhere

Wonder if I'll get banned for putting Meh in hot custard? 
Would be an epic way to go down though, not like that wanker from last week.

azathoth wrote:

Wonder if I'll get banned for putting Meh in hot custard? 
Would be an epic way to go down though, not like that wanker from last week.

You will find out any second for he is online right now lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

smile    i don't think i have a sexy anything but your voice is great , i am a sucker for amercian ladies voices anyway and certainly for yours tongue

i have vacation at the end of August but have no money to go anywhere

i'm going to invent a " Star trek" transporter and be able to beam over to you people or beam you over to me. got to be careful though, i might get the atoms mixed up and become a monkwolf! hmm

Why do you think I posted it?  big_smile
The more people that show up, the more fun it always is.

wolfman1959 wrote:

i'm going to invent a " Star trek" transporter and be able to beam over to you people or beam you over to me.

I'd rent out an entire hotel for a full weekend.  You all would have to post your own bail later, though.  lol