Re: HM Movie Night 8 Quick Recap

Send that intermission link to deadhorse i think that would be something he would appreciate

azathoth wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

i'm going to invent a " Star trek" transporter and be able to beam over to you people or beam you over to me.

I'd rent out an entire hotel for a full weekend.  You all would have to post your own bail later, though.  lol

my god! what a fantastic occasion that would be! we'd end up barred from everywhere, just for laughing so much and waving our private parts about!

Maybe rent a cruise ship, then, so we could go to international waters.  And everyone could eat as many cheesy balls as they wanted!  Just remember to bring some of those wacky videos we were talking about;  "Dust Bunny Cleaner Manager" or such?

I am listening to the after party  recording and its so fucking funny

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-17 11:32:42)

Yeah, I was sorry I couldn't hang around for the whole thing but right when I went to make myself a sandwich after the first movie, company (in the form of family) came a-knockin'.  It was fun while I was there, though, as per the usual.

Azzie -- thanks for the link. smile

I'm stilll aching from laughing so hard , and Lon needs to send me a voice recording too please , sod all of you can except Cap I hear his voice all the time . wolfie I hope your pussy is behaving hahahahaha smile

Puppymonster wrote:

I'm stilll aching from laughing so hard , and Lon needs to send me a voice recording too please , sod all of you can except Cap I hear his voice all the time . wolfie I hope your pussy is behaving hahahahaha smile

Its hard for his pussy to behave with him rubbing his cheesy balls into it tongue

I'm pissed I missed this!
I even downloaded both films 2 weeks ago in prep and everything - but had one thankless chore after another to take care of yesterday and just couldn't make the time to join in.
I hate when my weekends turn into work-ends.  Blasted!
Glad everybody had fun though.
The next 6 weeks are going to be hectic as hell for me but I'm gonna do my best to join these when I can.
I still need to shoot some suggestions for one of these damn things too!  LOL

hee hee I think anything would struggle with that smile

deadhorse13 wrote:

I'm pissed I missed this!
I even downloaded both films 2 weeks in ago in prep and everything - but had one thankless chore after another to take care of yesterday and just couldn't make the time to join in.
I hate when my weekends turn into work-ends.  Blasted!
Glad everybody had fun though.
The next 6 weeks are going to be hectic as hell for me but I'm gonna do my best to join these when I can.
I still need to shoot some suggestions for one of these damn things too!  LOL

Ask Aza for the after party link. the funniest shit ever. And I did not realize I talked so much till I listened to it  lol

It was a brilliant night! The after party...was....uh. different. lol!

I had so much fun! i cant wait to do it again! and my family enjoyed putting in thier 2 cents as well big_smile

I listened to the after party link twice today already and I am still cracking up. I can not believe I"snorted"  as I laughed lol

azathoth wrote:

Maybe rent a cruise ship, then, so we could go to international waters.  And everyone could eat as many cheesy balls as they wanted!  Just remember to bring some of those wacky videos we were talking about;  "Dust Bunny Cleaner Manager" or such?

how much is it worth to you to stop me bringing "Monkey man plays butt bongos" ? lol

wolfman1959 wrote:
azathoth wrote:

how much is it worth to you to stop me bringing "Monkey man plays butt bongos" ? lol

good grief

Was a heckuva night, eh?

Yes, the 6 hours I spent with you guys was much more fun than the 6 hours afterwards. And as wonderful  as cheesy balls, wine, and Wolfie's pussy were... for me the pinnacle of entertainment was meeting Howdy's little turnip. That and eating soup out of Milla Jovavich's concave chest. Both were delightful.

Last edited by Doctor_Pepper (2011-07-17 17:25:08)

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Yes, the 6 hours I spent with you guys was much more fun than the 6 hours afterwards. And as wonderful  as cheesy balls, wine, and Wolfie's pussy were... for me the pinnacle of entertainment was meeting Howdy's little turnip. That and eating soup out of Milla Jovavich's concave chest. Both were delightful.

lol i forgot about the concave chest thing lol

azathoth wrote:

Was a heckuva night, eh?

I am still feeling the after affects lol

Had a really good time. I kinda left somewhere in Final Destination. It was putting me to sleep and I had to get up and roam around, then my friend came over and I had to trouble shoot his camera. Can't wait for the next one.

Just a possibility - but if Az is unable to host a movie night I will see what I can do to put an impromptu evening together myself next Saturday. I'm thinking foreign favorites, so maybe Martyrs and Tokyo Gore Police. Again, I will have to see how my week goes but I will pull something together and post a new thread in the forum by Thursday if people want to know or attend. It will be unofficial, so no podcast... but since I just got my summer bonus from work maybe I can lure you there with some random prizes like I gave away last year. Anyways, will let you all know what I can do soon as possible.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Just a possibility - but if Az is unable to host a movie night I will see what I can do to put an impromptu evening together myself next Saturday. I'm thinking foreign favorites, so maybe Martyrs and Tokyo Gore Police. Again, I will have to see how my week goes but I will pull something together and post a new thread in the forum by Thursday if people want to know or attend. It will be unofficial, so no podcast... but since I just got my summer bonus from work maybe I can lure you there with some random prizes like I gave away last year. Anyways, will let you all know what I can do soon as possible.

i am game if there was a way to download or stream for free. But having  break may be good. i been doing these movie nights like 5 weeks in a row. often when we have a break we are watching movies anyway smile

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-17 19:18:35)

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Well thank you good sir. Although. Howdy's little turnip sounds a bit...Bizarre. lol

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

I'm  up for it!

Last edited by CrucialTurnip (2011-07-17 19:27:15)

I wish we could do something nice for az for all his efforts

I think us actually showing up is making him a happy camper. But yeah. I agree.