Topic: My Ghost Story (2010-2011)

This is A TV show i just found about week ago, i have seen the first 4 episodes for season 1 and think there two season as well, not sure if going make another season!

Any one seen this show before, or even heard of it?

Quote:
My Ghost Story showcases real people who captured their paranormal experience on camera.

I was Looking for trailer for show could not find one but I did find the last episode I saw!

The whole two series are on youtube
Season 1, ep 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LkKr183myU

fixed it the link

Last edited by BASSI (2011-07-17 16:53:47)

Re: My Ghost Story (2010-2011)

The link didn't work for me, but I found it.  Looks interesting

I've watched it a few times.  Not bad.

my mum likes that show but then she loves anything that has to do with ghosts

Bio and Id are probably two of the best channels E V E R !  However, I had to give them both up quite a while ago.  I could do with those two channels, ESPN 1 and 2 and whatever channel the Pack is playin and that would be enough.  Throw in VS for NHL.  Maybe a cable news channel too. 

Not really the point of the Thread I know.  smile

^^^
We have 2 choices- 'basic' which is like 20 channels, or 'premium' which is around 204338 gabillion.  Since all the sports stuff in on 'gabillion level', we get all that crazy stuff.  (Green Planet channel isn't too bad, either)  The nice part is the "holy crap how many channels do I have!" level is that is comes with the OnDemand stuff, too, so I don't need to DVR every damn thing.

I can't stand watching that On Demand free stuff though.  Here anyway, you can't even pause it.  It's better than missing it, but irritating.

Update - I need Discovery and The Leaning Channel too.  At least those I have.

Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

The second season is better than the first. When watching a paranormal show, the second they go, "We asked a psychic..." I tune out. Oh, that and orbs... fuck orbs people, it's bugs and dust!

But yea, it is a cool show.

Ghostseeker wrote:

I can't stand watching that On Demand free stuff though.  Here anyway, you can't even pause it.  It's better than missing it, but irritating.

Update - I need Discovery and The Leaning Channel too.  At least those I have.

That's weird- my OnDemand even takes out most of the commercials (1 instead of the 3-6 you normally get), and you can pause, FF, REW, save etc.  Sorry, bro!

I saw the first episodes for season 2 yesterday, one of story really scared me.

That Thing that looks like some kinda of animal about jump on the bed and  the footsteps a cross the bed was so creepy 

I Could stop thinking of that last night!

Last edited by BASSI (2011-07-26 16:34:33)

I like the show 'The Haunted' on animal planet, mostly because it revolves around the pets.  Though when they die (sometimes they do), it makes me sad.  sad  But usually they fix whatever is bad and then the animals are happy!

It is on BIO. here in Daytona Beach, FL.
New ones coming soon.

BAM!  119 TTs to Snake, because I like your name.