Re: HM Movie Night 8 Quick Recap

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Just a possibility - but if Az is unable to host a movie night I will see what I can do to put an impromptu evening together myself next Saturday. ....

If you want to run one on the 23rd, feel free.  Not so much unable as tiring.  I can record it no problem (the program even has a timer function) even if I'm not there (or sleeping).  I'll even post up a webpage for it- "Movie Night 8.5" for the recordings.

The setup and running the thing is where all the work is; remember you need to call everyone into the convo.  PM me if you want some tips.

Oh az you missed funny stuff when you were late lat night. one of the guys voice mail went off for like 30 minutes it was a riot

GozillaRocksTheCasbah wrote:

Something about doing something nice for Azathoth.

CrucialTurnip wrote:

I think us actually showing up is making him a happy camper. But yeah. I agree.

Aww, you gals are great!  Everyone showing up and having a good time is plenty of payment for the work.  Hours and hours of talking horror & making some of the most awful jokes this side of purgatory... awesome.  And listening to the British, Canadian, US midwest & southern accents are mesmerizing.  Everyone comes up with all kinds of crazy info- I think Lon told me one time that one of the reasons he likes Movie Night so much is that everyone does the IMDb & Wiki research for him! 

I'm thinking about a Carpenter night- 'Halloween' and 'The Thing' to get back revisit the atmospheric settings, then going Lovecraft ('Re-Animator' & 'From Beyond') or early Peter Jackson ('Bad Taste' & 'Dead Alive') after that, since Dr. Peepers 'Tokyo Gore' will spice up the next 1/2 version.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Oh az you missed funny stuff when you were late lat night. one of the guys voice mail went off for like 30 minutes it was a riot

Was that Bill?  I forget who it is, too, but yeah someone has an automated voice mail.

it was don  think but when we called into his skype i guess he was logged in via his cell phone and that damn recording would not turn off

Ah, I forget sometimes- too many people sometimes.  It's almost like a friendly community, eh?  Except for the murdering and such.  lol

and spanking the monkey during intermission needs to stop lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

and spanking the monkey during intermission needs to stop lol

For the record, I was not the one responsible for "Monkey Butt Bongo"!  That was a purely lycanthropic creation!  tongue

Sure blame it all on Wolfie!

It really was a great night! big_smile

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Just a possibility - but if Az is unable to host a movie night I will see what I can do to put an impromptu evening together myself next Saturday. I'm thinking foreign favorites, so maybe Martyrs and Tokyo Gore Police. Again, I will have to see how my week goes but I will pull something together and post a new thread in the forum by Thursday if people want to know or attend. It will be unofficial, so no podcast... but since I just got my summer bonus from work maybe I can lure you there with some random prizes like I gave away last year. Anyways, will let you all know what I can do soon as possible.

I am in too! sounds good

Sounds like it was a blast! I'm sorry I missed it guys.

azathoth wrote:

Wonder if I'll get banned for putting Meh in hot custard? 
Would be an epic way to go down though, not like that wanker from last week.

lol

You said wanker!

lol

Would anyone who was involved in the Afterparty be upset if I posted the podcast to the general public? 

Let me know.  Won't post until I hear from everyone.

I don't object! big_smile
I'll ask the parental units smile

CrucialTurnip wrote:

I don't object! big_smile
I'll ask the parental units smile

I think it's down to your supervisors, Wolfy, Dr. Peeps, and maybe Revenge (can't recall if she got her mic working for that section?).

I've not got a problem with it smile  I hardly spoke lol smile

Puppymonster wrote:

Oh that's right, you and Revenge where text ripping us the entire time!  That was nearly as good as Wolfy laughing his hairy butt off.  lol

azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

Oh that's right, you and Revenge where text ripping us the entire time!  That was nearly as good as Wolfy laughing his hairy butt off.  lol

No we didn't lol I was apologizing to revenges  mum for the rudeness smile which she found really funny as it turns out smile

It's no skin off my nose if you post it Az

I did get my mic working at one time but I dont mind either if I am on that part smile and my mum said she enjoyed it she liked seeing me have so much fun lol

Puppymonster wrote:
azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

No we didn't lol I was apologizing to revenges  mum for the rudeness smile which she found really funny as it turns out smile

OK, I was spending too much time laughing to keep accurate notes!

OK, it looks like we down to Wolfy to see if we can unleash this on the world.  God help them.......

hahaha  we might even get a couple of new job vacancy's for you Azy smile

lol lol!!

It was a really goodnight! big_smile

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Sure blame it all on Wolfie!

yeah don't blame it all on me Aza! did you apply for that elephant poop cleaner job? lol