Re: It's Freakin Hot!

You got it Puppy, put on lots of sunscreen, I'm pretty bright wink lol

Hot here in wild and wonderful WV also...98 by friday.

We been in the upper 90's lower 100's but August is a month we see temps around 107 Fahrenheit and above, not including the heat index. The last few years we been mild but I have seen temps over 110. Right now it is 97

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-18 18:31:42)

morguex wrote:

You got it Puppy, put on lots of sunscreen, I'm pretty bright wink lol

I'll bring shades too smile x

try working in this weather!

Ugh, I just checked the thermo- 101.5º outside.  Our thermostat is set for 74º, which is generally reasonable- it can't get below 78º inside.  Freaking electric bill......

yesterday it was triple digets in KC. In central kansas it reached 112 degrees not including the heat index and was labled the hottest spot in america for yesterdays date. Today in KC we are getting 102  Ughhhhhh

I want a summer BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO

It's been hovering 100 humidex for the not so better part of 2 weeks now. And since I'm in Canada, I'm really worried just how much longer my Igloo is going to hold out! Plus, the ice has melted on my ring, so I can't play hockey, eh.

big_smile

But yea, this heat is freaking horrid. I'm a winter guy. LOVE the snow and windchill and cold. This shit... hate hate hate it. Plus, no substantial rain around here for weeks either. Our once green grass is brown.

Heavy TO is this weekend, and I'm actually NOT looking forward to going. (that would be an outdoor metal festival)

(melts)

94º F today. Expected 100º F tomorrow. I'm sitting in the living room and not moving an inch.

its a wee bit warm for sure.

Going to be 47c with the humidex tomorrow.
Even my dog won't go outside, guess she is smarter than I thought.

Todays high is 102. The news stated a town in Kansas was 112 before the heat index

Yay, hitting 103 today, 115 heat index.  That's 17 above normal.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the same.  Sigh....

A little cooler today, but as I type this the rain is just as bad as it was yesterday morning when it was near torrential and the thunder was so loud my windows were rattling. 

And once again, the dog is hiding from the thunder beneath my computer desk chair...

azathoth wrote:

Yay, hitting 103 today, 115 heat index.  That's 17 above normal.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the same.  Sigh....

Ouch, I hope you have AC dude.

Same to you, Zilla.

I haven't been paying attention nationally, or internationally, but its pretty hot where I am.  Not record breaking hot, or even close...just that - really sunny no clouds no breeze and I have a lot of crap to do outside - kind of hot.  I'm not complaining about it yet.  Just came in from standing on a ladder in no shade for about two hours, and it was on my mind.

I feel you, brother.  It wasn't really hot here yesterday but it was so damned muggy and humid that I hadn't been outside for five minutes before I was pouring sweat.  Thank God for AC or this fat dude would have spent the entire night swimming in a pool of his own fetid perspiration. lol

Same on my end.
Sucks now with the tattoo healing. My arm feels hot. THe heat and sun doesn't help it tongue

Wee, it's 96ºF (35.5C), feels like 104ºF with the 70% humidity.  It's going to get to a crisp 74ºF with 100% humidity tonight.  Come for the bananas, stay for the sauna.

We actually have a family reunion right down the road from me, going on right now.  I opted not to go because when I stepped outside this morning to go for a bike ride, it felt even hotter and more humid than yesterday.  So I've got about sixty cousins I've not seen in twenty years less than a thousand feet away from me, but have no desire to face the heat just to catch up with them. lol

Skype them from the coolness of your house. tongue

it's hot where i've been.