Re: HM Movie Night 8 Quick Recap

azathoth wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

I've not got a problem with it smile  I hardly spoke lol smile

Oh that's right, you and Revenge where text ripping us the entire time!  That was nearly as good as Wolfy laughing his hairy butt off.  lol

you noticed! i haven't laughed like that for ages! listening to it i now know why my nickname at British Telecom  was Muttley! wink
i have no objections my lord smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-07-18 14:04:48)

^^I enjoyed listening to you laugh Wolf smile

revengebiteme wrote:

^^I enjoyed listening to you laugh Wolf smile

it's like losing my temper. i don't do it often but when i do, watch out! smile

Anything I say can always be repeated in any format you want. PS - I am currently working with Al Qaida operatives in Calgary in a top secret operation to bomb the ...wait, I have said too much. And now someone is knocking like the damn police on my door. See you la

Az, I put a link to your site on my Goon page that I'm working on. http://thegiallogoon.wordpress.com/

azathoth wrote:

Would anyone who was involved in the Afterparty be upset if I posted the podcast to the general public? 

Let me know.  Won't post until I hear from everyone.

i am ok with it. i only listened to it 5 times lol  I never laughed so hard

azathoth wrote:
GozillaRocksTheCasbah wrote:

Something about doing something nice for Azathoth.

CrucialTurnip wrote:

I think us actually showing up is making him a happy camper. But yeah. I agree.

Aww, you gals are great!  Everyone showing up and having a good time is plenty of payment for the work.  Hours and hours of talking horror & making some of the most awful jokes this side of purgatory... awesome.  And listening to the British, Canadian, US midwest & southern accents are mesmerizing.  Everyone comes up with all kinds of crazy info- I think Lon told me one time that one of the reasons he likes Movie Night so much is that everyone does the IMDb & Wiki research for him! 

I'm thinking about a Carpenter night- 'Halloween' and 'The Thing' to get back revisit the atmospheric settings, then going Lovecraft ('Re-Animator' & 'From Beyond') or early Peter Jackson ('Bad Taste' & 'Dead Alive') after that, since Dr. Peepers 'Tokyo Gore' will spice up the next 1/2 version.

I love Aza whoot!  whoot!  Zilla is rocking the Casbah!

awwwwwwww  well all love Azy wink

Azzy azzy he's the man! if he can't do it none can!

gooooooooooooooooooo AZY yay  , he should be happy he has his own cheerleaders smile

But you will never fit my fat ass in one of those cheerleader outfits

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Az, I put a link to your site on my Goon page that I'm working on. http://thegiallogoon.wordpress.com/

Hey hey!  My first linky!  Now I'm famous monkey boy!  I have reciprocated.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonk … ovie-sites

I put you #2.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-19 01:09:34)

I have a cheerleader section now?  Wow.  All I do is run a movie night and make monkey jokes!

OK, I believe I have everyone's permission to post the "Funny Movie Names" and "Jobs for Azzy" Afterpary segment.

I would suggest to anyone who wants to listen to put down any beverage they may be holding, and perhaps pee first.

Podcast of part of the 'Origins Night' Afterparty.  I'm still working on the "Dustbunney Wrangler" job.  big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-19 01:15:08)

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Of course you can smile we have to have them made to measure only the best for Azy's  squad smile

Puppymonster wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Of course you can smile we have to have them made to measure only the best for Azy's  squad smile

And I am sure he will purposely make them too small so my boobs will flop out when we jump and our rolls of fat will smack together   lol

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2011-07-19 18:06:15)

Dr. Peepers- let me know if you are planning to run an informal Movie Night, just so I can stop in if I'm around, and also so I can at least program the recording program(s).

i will probably skip this saterday. i do not feel motivated. i need a break

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

i will probably skip this saterday. i do not feel motivated. i need a break

Yeah, it's not an "official" one.  But it would be cool by me if people want to fill in the gaps.  Like I said somewhere else, it takes up a fair bit of energy for the entire production.  I wouldn't mind offloading some .5 nights on someone.

I would do it, but no one is going to show up. So fuck it.

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Oh, heck, I'll announce Mr. Cranky Pants.

azathoth wrote:
Doctor_Pepper wrote:

Oh, heck, I'll announce Mr. Cranky Pants.

I did not say for a fact I would not show up. It just depends on the mood I am when the time comes. I would have popped into skype at some point anyway to see what would be going on

Don't worry about it, let's just call a week vacation on it.

I'm in discussions with Lon as to what to do for Night 9.  So far it has been mostly the two of us riding around on rams who keep headbutting each other (the rams, not me & Lon).

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-19 21:12:30)

azathoth wrote:

the two of us riding around on rams who keep headbutting each other ( me & Lon).

That sounds kinda gay  lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
azathoth wrote:

the two of us riding around on rams who keep headbutting each other ( me & Lon).

What's your point?  tongue

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-19 21:18:10)

azathoth wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:
azathoth wrote:

What's your point?  tongue

You guys make a great couple lol