Topic: Street Trash: Free DVD give away....

I have 2 copies of this movie and would like to give away one of them, sticker included, to a good home. Just send me a PM, or post your answer here, telling me why you want this flick? I will then choose one of our worthy members in the USA to give it to. To those outside the USA. Nothing personal! GL!!

Last edited by Underdog (2011-07-21 15:05:22)

Re: Street Trash: Free DVD give away....

Already sent you a PM wink

In my defense; Money is tight this time of yr for my family. I only am able to work part time, as does my wife who drives a school bus. Having 5 kids isn't cheap. A prick? yea, at times,  that I will admit to. That's cool of you, DP to offer this dvd to those across the pond.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-07-21 16:22:52)

That is really kind underdog, too bad I am in Canada, looks like Sus jumped at the chance though so you made someone happy smile

Um wow, how rude. Underdog was kind enough to come on here an have a little fun and give away some free DVDs to his fellow HM friends. If he don't wanna shell out the cash for international shipping, so what. Your the only one butt hurt about it!

Underdog, you've been one of the kindest people on the site towards me, in no way are you a selfish or greedy prick. Lon is another story;) jk jk.. I love Lonster too. So get to stepping Dr. P if you wanna be a dick.

Anyways, I just watched this movie for the first time today an it was pretty awesome!:) I'll be more than willing to take a copy off your hands;)

Not sure what greed has to do with anything here...its awesome that you have money to but all the Canadian members a dvd,  if 5 dollars is nothing more than pocket change to you then,  well good for you. Some of us only have 5 bucks to go on in a week.

It's been dealt with, folks.  Back to business, if you please. smile

I don't have money! I spend it on food and DVDs when I get em cheap lol so I feel the pain.
Edit: well not always cheap, I often save up for the new releases that I want haha.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-07-21 16:19:31)

Thanks for the support and understanding you guys/gals. You guys are the best! And thanks for dealing with the negativity, Lon. I didn't see that coming.                                                                                                                    I've decided on making a decision by Monday. That will give others a chance to chime in.

If you mess with the Doggy, you mess with with Monkey.  He has a rather large knife.

Cool thing you're doing SuperPup.  Now if I could get my Blu-rays that I paid for (not from you, different story).

* Bump* For those who missed this.

All right, tuff as it was, I've made a decision. But, first I want to say " I wish I could have included everyone."  With that said, I'm giving the dvd to,... sus. Reason being: I respect that this man puts his life on the line daily, protecting & serving the public, to keep the bad guys off our streets. And yea, he's a pretty cool dude too, as are all of you. Congrats and hope you enjoy, sus! Please PM me an add and I will get the disc to you ASAP.

^^^
This is quality.

That was awesome of you UD:) Congrats Sus!

You're an awesome guy Underdog, thanks a lot man. I def. owe you.

Congrats, Sus. smile

Undie, you're a classy guy, for a greedy prick. big_smile

I want to win simply because I am awesome!  smile

am i too late?

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

am i too late?

Sorry, but yea.  sad

Shucks. Missed this one. Good of you to do this though! Seems this is a very tight community I'm looking forward to being apart of.

z3r0c00l wrote:

Shucks. Missed this one. Good of you to do this though! Seems this is a very tight community I'm looking forward to being apart of.

Enjoy, we're happy drinking new blood... um... meeting new people, that's it!  Yeah!  (Forget about the blood thing.)

azathoth wrote:
z3r0c00l wrote:

Enjoy, we're happy drinking new blood... um... meeting new people, that's it!  Yeah!  (Forget about the blood thing.)

I'll keep em blood suckers off of you. Especially if it is a monkey blood sucker, I love driving splinters into monkey heart.

crappy that I missed this, Street Trash is a classic flim, such a great movie, haha I would have just entered it for the sticker alone haha! tongue