Topic: Did anyone order Nightmare (Code Red) on DVD?

I was justing wondering if anyone else ordered those somewhere online. I pre-ordered mine from Aamzon over a week ago and now the Shipping has been delayed so it wasn't sent yesterday but is estimated to be sent in 2 fucking weeks. Then I have to wait for it to arrive. I am going to cancel my order on Amazon.ca but I was wondering where else people have ordered it from where I can get it cheap (around $20) and fast delivered to Canada. Seemed Amazon was great for that, but not this time. It fucking sucks. I checked ebay and RedTagMarket has one, but they take forever to ship, might go with them, but does anyone know of any other place online, Deepdicount.com charges an arm and a leg for Canadian Shipping.
Sorry for the rant guys, I was just excited to get it by Friday. So if anyone else has ordered it, where from? And if not perhaps you know a great site?

Oh yes I also can't use ebay (damn it) as I want ot use a Credit Card but I have money in my paypal that I don't want to transfer to my bank becuase I will lose like $15 since it is in U.S. dollars and ebay won't let you use any other payment if you have a paypal balance.

Re: Did anyone order Nightmare (Code Red) on DVD?

I ordered it from Amazon.com and it shipped right out as far as I know.

Ugh. I am so annoyed. Lucky you.
Amazon.ca ALWAYS fucking delays stuff when I preorder. This is only my second preorder and the second time they have done this.

That sucks, I've preordered a few times and they've never delayed the shipping. Hopefully you will get it soon though, it suppose to be awesome.