Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

azathoth wrote:

Check in on Skype around 11 or so.  I got a Phils game to watch first.  big_smile

I would drop by but once the Reds game is over I've got some stuff around the house to do. hmm

Ah, well.  I'll be there tomorrow. smile

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
-Z- wrote:

what the hell is a skype???

it is a very very very popular program for instant messaging and making phone calls via your pc. we use skype to connect on our movie nights

what is trending?

Cap Howdy wrote:
-Z- wrote:

It's pronounced skippy and it's like a hippy but in the sky

you got my vote! (rolls eyes)

Skype homepage

-Z- wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:
-Z- wrote:

it is a very very very popular program for instant messaging and making phone calls via your pc. we use skype to connect on our movie nights

what is trending?

HUH??

azathoth wrote:

Anyone up for watching a movie later tonight?

sure  what movie. got a drop box link? lol

I am on now actually

I'll drop in about an hour.

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
-Z- wrote:
Godzilla_Rules wrote:

what is trending?

HUH??

every time i get on yahoo.com there is a section that says who is trending right now...
i dont do all the skype, tweet, trending, myspace facebook games shit. i aint got time for all that

I am online as well

Ehh, okay I'll just get on now too. LOL

Not with my mic though, I'll wait until if we do the movie. I'm on my living room comp, gotta see if I can borrow my mom's laptop or not.

poopers

I got to help Vampy with something, so I don't know when I can pop in.  I'll be around eventually.  Sorry 'bout that.

Someone could practice being a host.  I still need more helpers for the Halloween Marathon.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-29 21:53:29)

We are talking about you possibly falling asleep or being lost in the jungles of azathroth land lol

monkey ears burning?

how about blade runner?

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

We are talking about you possibly falling asleep or being lost in the jungles of azathroth land lol

I wish, Vampys got a migraine again.  Need to take care of her.

Sorry to hear Vampy has a migrane, Azzy. Those suck!! Hopefully she will be doing better soon.

need some ibuprofen and some sleep

poor vampy sad

poor aza missed a riveting conversation about sex, virginity and gardenofstones little chestnuts roasting lol

Sorry, Vampy needed some TLC (no, not that kind, you perverts).  When the Lady Boss needs some hugs, monkey boy to the rescue!

haha fun times man

calling Rhi! hey baby i still haven't got your name on my skype contacts sad
i know you said you thought you sent me a  invitation but i haven't recieved it. i have sent you two invitations but as yet have not recieved reply. xxxx

still haven't got Baby  on my skype contacts  sad     ( sob)  ( runs off very emotional and upset clutching a cuddly koala )

If anyone ever wants to chat on skype, my touchpad is usually running it and I could always go for hearing some friendly voices while I do mind numbing writing and editing.