Topic: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Movies:
Re-Animator
From Beyond

Afterparty:
Bride of Re-Animator

Attendees:
Azzy
Cap Howdy
Crucial Turnip
DeadHorse
'Zilla
IckiMikki
Lon the Loud
PuppyMonster
RevengeBiteMe
MachetteMassacre
TheCreature
ZeroCool

(did I miss anyone?)

If you've seen 'Re-Animator' and 'From Beyond,' you know how frenetic they can get.  As a special bonus, this was the first time CrucialTurnip was watching them, so it was much fun listening to her reactions.  Lon got his Barbara Crampton fix.  Cap was quite vocal for a change.  Puppy made potato crisps for everyone.  Afterparty went til about 2:30AM.  And I was on time and didn't fall asleep even once!

All around fun.  I'll be posting the link to the podcasts once I get them up on the website.

Thanks again everyone that showed up.  I'll see how the voting is going for Night #10 in a day or so and announce the next winning films.

-Azzy

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-31 21:57:09)

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Yes those was good movies. I may not be around for #10 my weekends are going to be busy in August

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

so yall watch a movie online together and chat during it? yall woulndt want me there. i dont talk during movies but when i do i comment on everything.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

-Z- wrote:

so yall watch a movie online together and chat during it? yall woulndt want me there. i dont talk during movies but when i do i comment on everything.

Here are the links to the previous podcasts.

If you do listen to any of them, I'd suggest going backwards- in the beginning no one knew what the hell we were doing.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Yep, it was a good night. I had fun!

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Here's the link for the podcasts.

Unfortunately, the 2nd half of 'From Beyond' got corrupted somehow, so only the 1st half of the movie is available.  Sorry, bad monkey.  sad

No Afterparty recording this time.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-31 14:05:56)

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

i enjoyed what I was there for

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

revengebiteme wrote:

i enjoyed what I was there for

Yeah, it was bad luck everything had to blow up in your house that particular night.  But always nice to hear from you, I love your southern tones.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

haha thank you az! its funny you say that because my brother tells me I dont sound southern he makes fun of me for it

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Yup yup, I had fun, as is per the usual on movie night.  And lots of movies came up in the afterparty (thanks to froggyflix).

Looking forward to the next one -- again as is per the usual.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

revengebiteme wrote:

haha thank you az! its funny you say that because my brother tells me I dont sound southern he makes fun of me for it

Yeah, well he's the one with the Devil Eyes!  lol

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Highlight of this movie night - Azathoth cried because he watched a video about nipples. big_smile  tongue

Last edited by The Creature (2011-07-31 17:05:37)

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

The Creature wrote:

Highlight of this movie night - Azathoth cried because he watched a video about nipples. big_smile  tongue

You are taking that COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT !   lol

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

azathoth wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Highlight of this movie night - Azathoth cried because he watched a video about nipples. big_smile  tongue

You are taking that COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT !   lol


Shoot the fun happens after i leave every time!

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

In Azzie's defense, that music video was friggin' hilarious!

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

I actually stopped by around 2:30am to say hi but you were all gone (Matt was there).  Not that I'm complaining and expect people to be there that late...just sayin.

I hope to be able to make some of these again.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

LoudLon wrote:

In Azzie's defense, that music video was friggin' hilarious!

Here it is-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA&NR

That video came after this one-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLRFIjyfAg

By the time it was 1/2 way through 'Nipple Dance' I was laughing so hard I was literally crying.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-07-31 21:49:46)

18

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
azathoth wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Highlight of this movie night - Azathoth cried because he watched a video about nipples. big_smile  tongue

You are taking that COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT !   lol


Shoot the fun happens after i leave every time!


Well, who else is going to go around fucking up Japan? (.....other than God)

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

azathoth wrote:

Movies:
Re-Animator
From Beyond

Afterparty:
Bride of Re-Animator

Attendees:
Azzy
Cap Howdy
Crucial Turnip
DeadHorse
'Zilla
IckiMikki
Lon the Loud
PuppyMonster
RevengeBiteMe
MachetteMassacre
TheCreature


(did I miss anyone?)

If you've seen 'Re-Animator' and 'From Beyond,' you know how frenetic they can get.  As a special bonus, this was the first time CrucialTurnip was watching them, so it was much fun listening to her reactions.  Lon got his Barbara Crampton fix.  Cap was quite vocal for a change.  Puppy made potato crisps for everyone.  Afterparty went til about 2:30AM.  And I was on time and didn't fall asleep even once!

All around fun.  I'll be posting the link to the podcasts once I get them up on the website.

Thanks again everyone that showed up.  I'll see how the voting is going for Night #10 in a day or so and announce the next winning films.

-Azzy

I was there for the first movie. Had to leave abruptly after that. Prob didn't notice since I didn't say much lol. It was pretty fun though

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

z3r0c00l wrote:

(Azzy post)

I was there for the first movie. Had to leave abruptly after that. Prob didn't notice since I didn't say much lol. It was pretty fun though

Corrected in my top post.  Sorry 'bout that.  My note taking is not the best sometimes.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

^^It's all good. I'm not the best note taker either. I'll be more active the next time.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

I'm sorry I missed it! I've been pretty busy trying to get this review thing off the ground, plus I'm doing production on an indy film as well as I had a Paranormal case that I had to attend to at 8 p.m. Regardless of the movies for the next one, I will try and show.

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

wow this sounds fun, im  a newb to this forum but i am a huge horror fan and  would love to participate. smile

Last edited by Xombie (2011-08-01 04:03:03)

Re: Movie Night 9 Quick Recap

^^^
You can check out previous ones here.  (It helps if you're playing the movie along with our commentary, makes more sense of what we're talking about.)