Re: Final Destinaton 5

LoudLon wrote:

Well, if I can sit through the Nightmare on Elm Street remake, I can probably sit through anything. lol

Which is something that I have yet to do, but it is on my list.

I liked the first 4 very much but i think the story is getting old but it is fun watching the crazy deaths they come up with

LoudLon wrote:

But...I thought the Final Destination 4 was supposed to be the FINAL Final destination?  If it wasn't, why the hell not???

Eh.  I stopped watching after part 2 anyway.

Just like Friday 13th: The Final Chapter.. Definitely wasn't the last..

back to the 'Saw' part of the conversation... The first one was average.. The second one was horrible.. then i gave up..

I've seen Final Destination 1 & 3 and don't really remember either.. They weren't that memorable.. That Devon Sawa guy was good in Idle Hands though..

KatJennings wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Like the first, the rest are crap.

What? 2 and 3 are amazing, especially the third!!

I think that too, i like 2 the best.

I don't like Saw films, they just don't interest me, i love the first but didn't like the 2nd & that was it for me. I think as a set the Final Destination films are one of the best franchises going.

Ms45 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

But...I thought the Final Destination 4 was supposed to be the FINAL Final destination?  If it wasn't, why the hell not???

back to the 'Saw' part of the conversation... The first one was average.. The second one was horrible.. then i gave up..

I've seen Final Destination 1 & 3 and don't really remember either.. They weren't that memorable.. That Devon Sawa guy was good in Idle Hands though..

Excuuuuuussseee me, but Saw 2 is the best Saw movie. Tell me what's so horrible about it?

KatJennings wrote:
Ms45 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Excuuuuuussseee me, but Saw 2 is the best Saw movie. Tell me what's so horrible about it?

I can't tell you, it just didn't grasp me the way the first did.

KatJennings wrote:

I liked that movie better the first time I saw it, when it was called Cube.

Also, I think the first is the best and each subsequent entry has grown exponentially worse.  At least, as far as the first two sequels are concerned, because I never bothered with any after part 3. big_smile

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-02-24 14:09:33)

LoudLon wrote:
KatJennings wrote:

I liked that movie better the first time I saw it, when it was called Cube.

Also, I think the first is the best and each subsequent entry has grown exponentially worse.  At least, as far as the first two sequels are concerned, because I never bothered with any after part 3.

Yeah...SAW should end at 3 and as far the FD goes, along with obviously some creative death scenes I think it'd better if they can able to add some new twists in the regular plot...like multiple premonitions from multiple characters but with a link of events or timing where Death gets a tough time to finish the dues. big_smile

KatJennings wrote:
Ms45 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

It turned into a silly Teen horror flick...
The most impressive thing about the first one was the small budget... Saw 2 had a bigger budget and less imagination..
But that's just my opinion.. I'm not really into modern horror generally...

I heard on other site not sure how true it is but saying this will be showing preview of Final Destination 5 in Comic Con in April!

Which bring me to this
I had dream about this trailer last night,

all I can remember of it is that, their was a women in car and then there was some explosions and there her windscreen that breaks, some kind of metal thing impales her in middle of her face and then her head spilt open and then I can remember a men getting out of his Van and going in front of his van to see what's going then yet their was another explosion, at that moment the mans falls to the floor face 1st, breaking his nose and I could here people screaming and shouting and then the was lorry that tires to avoid cars that were on fire and the Van then the massive tyres runs the mans over his body

Then I saw me seeing this on computer (which for some reason, it was on the street and I was telling how awesome the trailer was to my brother (who was cutting the tree), which looked like it could fall on me in any second and that when I woke up.

This was awesome dream.

Trailer will be show tomorow
Final Destination 5 3D marks the return of New Line Cinema's popular horror franchise to the big screen and on Monday, 5/9, "Attack of the Show" will exclusively premiere the trailer for the new film.

This time, a man saves his coworkers from a terrifying bridge collapse after experiencing a premonition of their deaths. Of course, no matter where you run and where you hid, no one can cheat death which means this ill-fated group of friends must race against time to save their own lives.

The Steven Quale-directed Final Destination 5 stars Nicholas D'Agosto, Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta with Tony Todd and opens in theaters on August 12th, 2011.

For more, tune in to Attack of the Show on Monday, 5/9 at 7PM ET to check out the broadcast of the exclusive trailer!

Here are some post from post from twitter in last few hours, looks like there another test screening of the movie.

"Anyone want to go see Final Destination 5 in 3D on Tuesday I got 2 free movie tickets"

"got one free preview movie ticket for Final Destination 5 3D, is anyone interested?"

"Got a free ticket to final destination 5 , before it comes out tho "

"Going to a viewing of Final Destination 5 on Tues. Even though I thought 'The Final Destination 3D' was the last one. -_- "

How do people get into this test screening in 1st place?

I going look out for reviews the next two days

LoudLon wrote:

I thought the first one was passable.  Really enjoyed part 2.  But beyond that, it became obvious that the filmmakers cared less about making a good film than just having a good opening weekend.  And like the Saw flicks, folks just keep going to see them despite knowing good and well they're not going to get any better.

I have to disagree, I love the entire Saw franchise and I think some of the later films are better than the ones before em. So some people do think that some of the films were better than the ones before them.

Final Destination 5 is really good feedback on twitter page

http://twitter.com/#!/search/final%20destination%205

I'll be interested in seeing how everyone dies.. outside of that, I really could care less if they make another FD film.

-deadmanwalkin

^Ditto that, I will see it when it hits DVD (only because I have seen all of the other ones), but there aint no way in hell I would pay to see it in the theater.

I loved 1 and 3. I think we already get the plot because they are all the same. But who knows maybe this one can be great! Anyone know if this is going to be 3D?

^^^
Yeah, it's going to be in 3D!

I just hope the UK date moves forward to 12 Aug as still 26th and I have wedding i need to go too

The boys over at Arrow in the Head have a photo of a new one sheet for the Steven Quale-directed Final Destination 5 3D, which appears to be some sort of international sales art (  Warners tells Bloody that it's not theirs, Warners  but Arrow assures us it's the real deal). It features a dude hanging for his life (not as cool as Stallone in Cliffhanger) and some subliminal imagery (it has something to do with the light leaking through the cracking bridge). Also, it looks as if New Line Cinema has opted to push the film behind "the writer of A Nightmare on Elm Street". Is this a good selling point? Speak below!

Warner Bros. will release in theaters August 12. Quote

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/fd5postersmall.jpg

This is one really odd poster,  I don't hate it the poster, it really poor poster.

Final Destination 5 is get another trailer (First time in this series that movie as had two trailers)

It has an official running time of 2 Minutes and 24 seconds, which is the longest Final Destination trailer to date. Excited? You should be!

Will probably be attached to Transformers 3!

I don't like the sound of this, i would thought make smaller trailer.

New poster

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/timthumb.php?src=/photosizer/upload/fd5nail.jpg&w=550&zc=0

KatJennings wrote:
Suspiria_89 wrote:

Like the first, the rest are crap.

What? 2 and 3 are amazing, especially the third!!

I personaly loved the 2nd and 3rd myself! but i honestly think the 4th one was terrible, the chain death scenes where...crap comparerd to the others

I never saw any of the sequels. Somehow, I don't think I'm missing much.

Here some reviews on FD5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srt46OLzQ_g&NR=1

Last edited by BASSI (2011-08-01 13:19:43)

Final Destination 5 are getting some really great reviews at the moment

DO NOT READ Roger Ebert's review
It as picture of someone death, (the one death scene i did not what to see)

why post A picture of A death