Re: Most Anticipated Films of 2011

Red State - Love Smith and really looking forward to seeing what he does for the horror genre.

The Hobbit- Despite the problems it's having, I still have high hopes for this big_smile

Hobo With A Shotgun and Sucker Punch for sure!

Totally stoked for the Hobbit! I read the book in 5th grade and loved it! A fantastic WW1 allegory!

Sin City 2--I always hope for this one and every year I get disappointed, but I gotta see how Nancy gets revenge on the Roarkes!!

BTK, so glad to see you back! I've missed you and I'm sure everyone else on the site has too!

Last edited by hackblowfist666 (2010-12-14 22:36:50)

deadhorse13 wrote:

nope.  my bad, prime.  was thinking of another film.  oops.

maybe you was thinking about Bitch Slap. A pretty cool flick and I totally got it mixed up with Sucker Punch the other day LOL. Also not to be confused with Donkey Punch! wink

Bitch Slap was exactly what I was thinking of LOL

Underdog wrote:

* Edit: How could I forget, the next Batman movie is the one I'm most looking forward to.

The Dark Knight Rises is coming out 7/20/2012 not 2011. I think were all excited about that but lets keep this focused on 2011 films that are suposeto be coming out smile

I personally think it wont come out but Ruben's is saying it will.

Untitled Pee-Wee-Herman Pic

robertthunder wrote:
Underdog wrote:

* Edit: How could I forget, the next Batman movie is the one I'm most looking forward to.

The Dark Knight Rises is coming out 7/20/2012 not 2011. I think were all excited about that but lets keep this focused on 2011 films that are suposeto be coming out smile

Well that just bummed me out  sad  Your right though, robert. I will now beat my head on a wall 10 times, or at least till I pass out.

Underdog wrote:
robertthunder wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Well that just bummed me out  sad  Your right though, robert. I will now beat my head on a wall 10 times, or at least till I pass out.

The Avengers is also 2012. It's CA and Thor next year.

Aside from that, I was just looking at Red State a bit more and saw Goodman as well as Stephen Root and Kevin Pollack listed. I am definitely interested now.

Which i am really looking forward to
Scream 4
The Thing
Final Destination 4
Hangover 2
Piranha 3 DD
Paranormal Activity 3
REC 3

Looking forward to see
The Roommate
Sanctum
Mother's Day

It  seem really odd not to see Saw movie on the upcoming movie list lol

ChainSaW80 wrote:
deadhorse13 wrote:

nope.  my bad, prime.  was thinking of another film.  oops.

maybe you was thinking about Bitch Slap. A pretty cool flick and I totally got it mixed up with Sucker Punch the other day LOL. Also not to be confused with Donkey Punch! wink

Bitch Slap is great flick remindeded me of 70s like it should have so it worked. Donkey Punch sucked Ass...

RED STATE TRAILER

http://smodcast.com/

I am really looking forward to Sucker Punch!!!

alright so i am so stoked for cowboys and aliens! i have waited a year for this.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Red State - Love Smith and really looking forward to seeing what he does for the horror genre.

Me too, I can't wait. The trailer looks awesome!

Tijuana Johnson and the Temple of Poon.

Nad Max: Beyond Thunderbone  smile

Resi-Dick Evil: Lay-Pocalypse

Sleeping Beauty!!! That trailer is stuck in my head... Needed to get this on the list.