Topic: Scary movie 5

(Just fun with this)
You know Hollywood may or may NOT  make this one day not sure when.

Scary movie 5 had a lot of info back in 2008 as it going to spoof
The Descent, The Hills have eyes , Final Destination and The omen, Lady in water and slient hill For reason that plot was Axed
Now there no plot and IMB

So if they do make Scary movie 5 (Not a reboot)  which movie you like to see them spoof.

I think it would funny if whole movie was a Spoof of Final Destinations movies tongue

Re: Scary movie 5

i would like to spoof Final Destination movies, The Omen, Hostel, Carrie, Mirsey and tons that can spoof.

i hate these movies my iq drops twenty points after t watching them, well the first two and half. what a waste of time and money..

Scary Movie? I want them to spoof themselves! Well derserved.:rolleyes:

shesaid? wrote:

i hate these movies my iq drops twenty points after t watching them, well the first two and half. what a waste of time and money..

I'm glad i'm not alone in thinking they suck.

You are NOT alone (MJ quote), and several of them starred Anna Farris... what a waste of talent... sad

What was the Questioner again?

Anyway  i love these, movies for 4th was not great but still watch it now and again.

Last edited by BASSI (2011-07-24 15:22:12)

I find them to be an amusing distraction on TV.  Anna Farris has turned rather hot since the last movie, though.

http://poponthepop.com/images/gallery/anna-faris-bikini.jpg

smile I say nothing beats her look in "May".

There is new plot out for Scary movie 5 (Which is on IMDB site

After the reasons of disastrous events, Cindy and her friends must solve their way closer to help another case back in the old Hell House to bring back the girl who went evil to help them to bring back the Shadows of the past people who died from her time being in high school such as Drew, Buffy, Greg, Bobby, Kate, Tabitha, Annie, Geroge, and Henry Hale. In the World of Chucky who was revealed to be the owner of Doofy Gilmore who was killed after that Chucky took revenge. Would Cindy and her friends end this curse before sunrise and sell the Hell House and graduate College. Cindy got an Bachelor Degree in Journalism and moved back in her fathers house and started a relationship with Buddy. Brenda and Ray got married, Mahaliak and CJ returned in rapping and Shorty became a DJ. Drew is back with Greg and moved to Malibu, Tabitha moved back in her farm house and Geroge, Annie, Sue and Tom Logan now owns The White House. Will this be the end for Megan and The Shadows not to bring another Scary Movie back!

They will be  spoofing the Final Destination film series, as well as Paranormal Activity and the Child's Play film series.

There rumors that Scary movie 6 will be out in 2013!

Last edited by BASSI (2011-07-24 15:21:40)

I loved them except for 4 that one was really bad but they are fun I really want them to make another

I loved the first three, but four was waaay different. I know they switched up the creative teams alot and everything. I own one, two and three, not four, but would pick up five if it was up the the standards of the first three. Plus Anna Farris.... that's my future ex-wife! So hot!

What does it say that the fourth Scary Movie is the only one which ever made me laugh? lol

Pass.

ZOMBIE SLASHER wrote:
shesaid? wrote:

I'm glad i'm not alone in thinking they suck.

These spoof movies haven't made me laugh in years. After I was passed the age of 13 they just stopped being funny to me.

LoudLon wrote:

What does it say that the fourth Scary Movie is the only one which ever made me laugh? lol

Pass.

yet again we agree oh great Lonnie smile       i thought the first three were average at best and i didn't laugh much. the 4th one to me is the best and i laughed quite a lot. still not a great film but a lot better than the others. i can survive without a number 5.