Re: Eli Roth 's :The Last Exorcism

Everyone in my theater laughed when the girl killed the cat, and everyone was yelling WHAT THE FUCK and THIS IS BULLSHIT!! when the credits first started going.

We do know that Eli Roth is nothing more then a "producer" (one of about six on the film) and they slapped his name all over right? It's not written or directed by him at all.  Just like when Hostel came out with Tarantinos name was slapped all over it despite being an executive producer.

Did not like this movie at all, it so very boring and there only one good scene in this movie that already showen in the trailer.

I do find it odd that i don't like the blair witch project OR This Last Exoricim but yet i really like Paranormal Activity..

Yeah JMH is right and i hate when they do that...the trailer looks pretty good but i will wait and give this one a rent.

>SPOILER ALERT<  >SPOILER ALERT< >SPOILER ALERT< 

I just saw this and I have to say it was pretty boring until the very end . And that was not that great..   

>SPOILER ALERT<  >SPOILER ALERT< >SPOILER ALERT< 

what was the deal with the pregnancy and the baby at the end ??  I hated that ending . so it was a poor version of rosemary's baby or what ??

The Last Exorcism is one of the worst horror films I've seen this year. Kind of surprising since I usually like the shaky cam type films.

Suspiria I agree.

I actually quite liked it, i thought it started good & enjoyed the story throughout but i just felt they could have made it scarier but when i watched the extras they said they weren't trying to make a horror film but more of a drama type where scary stuff happens but i just feel they missed a great opportunity to make a great terrifying possession movie.

it looked good, it wasnt

Was total sheeeeeeet

I just watched it for the second time last night and sometimes I like movies a bit more the second time around if I was disappointed the first time, because I obviously know what to expect. However I was once again left underwhelmed. Not badly made, not badly acted, but way too slow, too preachy and definitely not a big enough of a pay off. I just don't like it. I don't know why I tried again...oh well I least I got it for 2 bucks.

Hate it. Hate it hate it hate it hate it. I like Eli Roths work, but this killed it for me. I watched it on a bootleg DVD, instead of my usual method of "just buy it and see how it goes". Sooo glad I did. I dig a good exorcism flick and all too. Now I'll go watch Emily Rose as a palete cleanser.

I liked it until the end. They really shouldn't have had any music in it either.

^^^HA!  Take that, GS! tongue

it was the worst movie ever

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnf58kRDjb1qjxgtro1_500.gif

^^^
Nice!
Monkey Approved!

SW1134 wrote:

Hate it. Hate it hate it hate it hate it. I like Eli Roths work, but this killed it for me.

Well then you will be happy to know that he neither wrote nor directed the film.  As far as I know, he only helped to produce it.