Re: HM Movie Night 10 Announcement- Werewolves

Vampy is actually going to hang out for a bit tonight.  big_smile
She's also bringing home a bunch of appetizer type foods so I can munch while the movies are going on.
Admit it- you are all jealous of the Vampy.  Or maybe scared of her. lol
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/1/30/128778248755911784.jpg

cool big_smile  I'm not jealous or scared I admire her . she puts up with you and the monkey troop tongue

Looking forward to tonight.  Two more hours!

Azzie, I hope you're well rested. big_smile

i will get there when I can the bestie texted me about an hour ago and said  "were going to the mall be ready at 4 so I dont know when I will be back but will pop in for the after party if nothing else smile

@Puppy- true, true

I slept til about noon today, a good 8 hours or so.  More than my usual 5, so I should be dandy!  And since Vamps is hanging out for a bit, she can always slap me if I nod off.  lol

I'm going to get on at around 5:30 or so to get everything set up.  I'm going to try making Lon a "Master" (don't laugh, it's what Skype calls it) as a test for Halloween Fest.  Basically it means he can do everything I can, except appoint other Masters.  I just want to see if he would be able to invite people into the convo.

Cool.  I'll be on at 5:30, then. smile

Once I setup the call, we'll see if you can invite people in.  I think I figured out why it didn't work before.  (I was using the screen name as opposed to "loud_lon")  Skype documentation is a pain in the ass.

Well that was a fun one big_smile
Everybody who didn't make it? Suffer, you missed out tongue

We're still on if anyone wants to drop in. smile

I misses it !  AAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHH   !!!!  DAMMMMMMMITTT !!
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/081/f/3/Arghhhh_by_mathiole.jpg

Azzie and I are still hanging out on Skype if anyone wants to drop in.  We can always throw in another movie. smile

I just got home and sadness no one was on sad

^ Same here, missed the after party! Bummer!

^^
Sorry guys, it was down to me and Lon, and Lon was telling me his power was flickering and... poof, no Lon.  I hung for a bit longer to see if he'd come back or if anyone would come in.

Well, we got a new one in 2 weeks.  Reminds me I got to post that announcement tomorrow/today.  And the quick recap.  And work on the official recap.

Well, my power's back on now -- finally, almost thirteen hours later. hmm

Good time as usual, but everybody pussed out after the second movie!  What the hey?

As usual, though, thanks for all the work you put into these gatherings.  Now if only people who SAY they're going to show actually WOULD...

You have to remember the time difference Lon. When the second movie finished it was getting late over here. But at least we showed up wink

Wonk, wonk, wonk.  You're only five hours ahead. big_smile

hey now I tried to get back in time usually it lasts till like 1 or 2 so I thought I would make it lol

I would of stayed up but no one can ever hear me sad  I just can't get this bucket off my head grrrrrrrrr big_smile

Puppymonster wrote:

I would of stayed up but no one can ever hear me sad  I just can't get this bucket off my head grrrrrrrrr big_smile

Nah, that's just Lon.  You sound more like your underwater to me.  big_smile