Topic: Scalps DVD Not OOP?

I just had the oppurtunity to order the 2004 DVD from 2 different places, one for 11.99 the other 12.99. Instead I had one store add it to my list for if a used copy comes in. But it makes me wonder...why the hell is it selling for insane prices on ebay and amazon? I may just order it for 11.99 because I really want it, but why are people saying it is OOP when it doesn't seem to be at all...not in Canada anyway.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2011-08-13 17:13:17)

Re: Scalps DVD Not OOP?

Not sure if it's OOP or not. You should def. buy it though, its a pretty fun low budget slasher.

Yah I went ahead and ordered it from HMV, if it does end up coming in used in the next couple of weeks I will just buy that one and HMV will just add the one I ordered to their store stock, either way I am picking it up.

What does OOP mean?

Out Of Print wink

Thanks

you down with OPP?

Dead I like the new Av.

LOL
enjoy it while you can - they never last too long

Is that what you said to her?

Ohhhh yeah....Yes I did.  Booooo yah...zinger.  I am officially the funniest man alive!  wink  Or...I'm officially a nerd.  I prefer to believe the former.

officially zung.  LOL  nice work, my friend.

the password for the club-house is 'boobies'  wink

Sweet!  Bout time.  Is the password case sensitive or something?  I keep trying but keep getting denied.  If I didn't know better...I'd think I'll never be allowed to join the club.

*  Edit.  Realize you wrote - club house - so my response makes no sense but I'm too lazy to try to think of something else.

Maybe...Hmmmmm - I keep knocking and saying the password but no one lets me in.  I think I hear someone in there.  If I didn't know better...I'd think I'll never be allowed to join the club.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-08-13 23:39:10)

If it means anything Ghostseeker, I will always remember your hilarious post here:

swollenguy wrote:

I would befriend the monster with Ritz crackers; there is not a creature that can refuse their buttery deliciousness.  Then I would ride on its shoulders to long beach CA where we would search for the mythical “Midget town” a neighborhood inhabited completely by midgets. If found we would sit together observing the daily life of this magical world while drinking Lucky loggers.

Ghostseeker wrote:
    Swollen...no offense but this is ridiculous.  Everyone knows monsters don't drink Lucky Loggers.  You took a serious conversation and made it unbelievable.

That made me laugh so hard.

Thanks Vamp.  big_smile