Topic: Alien 5.

I've looked but can't find a concrete answer as to whether this is being made or not.
Anyone know?

Re: Alien 5.

I was wondering the same thing and then I stumbled upon this website. I found it helpful! smile

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/prometheus/

Thanks CT.
Ridley Scott originally said the movie would be released in late 2011, possibly 2012. In December 2010, it was rumoured that the prequels had been pushed back to 2013 and 2014. This was untrue and was apparently a failed attempt to cast Leonardo DiCaprio in the prequels who would have been busy filming another movie. The prequel is to be released June 8, 2012.
Leonerdo Decrapio?
Thank god that failed.

No problem.

I'm pretty glad that didn't get far, honestly. It's not his type of acting..role?
Then again..Is acting his best talent? Hm..debatable me thinks.

Last edited by CrucialTurnip (2011-07-14 20:20:33)

Thanks for the info.

there were some reports from a recent Con in LA that Scott had premiered his Prometeus trailer and when asked about it's Alien "tie-in" he said something to the effect that this is just a Sci-fi movie but in the final scenes of the movie the "tie-in" will be revealed.

in actually excited for this movie cause it obviously cant be worse then 3 or Resurrection!!! tongue

DUH d-duh...bum bum bum bum bum DUH d-duh...

Money

...bum bum bum...

...it's a gas...

bum bum bum bum DUH-duh...

...grab that cash with both hands and make a stash...

...DUH d-duh...bum bum bum bum bum...

I'm also excited for this movie, I just hope it will be a nice stuff...

I hope that this movie will finally be what Alien 3 never was. There was a movie going to appear that was much like Alien vs. Predator 2, except not crappy. Aliens landed on Earth and there would be Marines in the streets, the whole shebang. Nukes would also feature.

The script that I am referring to is here, for the record:
One edition of the script

I've got big expectations for this movie as I'm sure other people will do too.  First rumours I heard is that it was a prequal but it's meant to be an independent movie from the Alient movies.  I think a substantial part of it will explain how the space Jockey in the first film got there and what happended to it.  Looking forward to it! smile