Topic: Film4 Frightfest

Just to remind people

Two very good horror films on FILM4 on Monday - Let the Right One In and Near Dark

Re: Film4 Frightfest

Thanks for THE head, i almost missed them.

Tuesday 16 August 2011
ORPHAN 23:10
KM 31  01:30

Wednesday 17 August 2011
Joshua 23:05
THE INNOCENTS 01:25

Thursday 18 August 2011
SAW 23:25
TIMECRIMES 01:25

Friday 19 August 2011
LET THE RIGHT ONE IN 23:00
SILENT HILL  01:10

Saturday 20 August 2011
ORPHAN 23:05
Funny Games US 01:25

Sunday 21 August 2011
28 WEEKS LATER 23:05
NIGHT WATCH  00:55

After watching Near Dark it has now become one of my all time favourite movies - Bill Paxton's Character Severen is so cool. Numerous memorable lines

You know what I said to her?
I said, "shh.
This ain't gonna hurt. "

Is this in the UK??

^
Yes.  FILM4 (UK Satelltte and Freeview film channel) are putting on horror film double features on every night to coincide with the Frightfest film festival in London

Last edited by Vasquez (2011-08-17 06:25:01)

Just got through watching Orphan......it was good, a little bit predictable, but good. wink

Going to try and stay up to watch KM31 now.......but I soo sleepy! lol

^
How can you say Orphan is predictable. Did you REALLY see the twist at the end coming, i certainly didn't
I mean can you tell the future or something. Personally i though it was a very good film. 3.5/5 for me

Last edited by Vasquez (2011-08-17 11:24:52)

Vasquez wrote:

^
How can you say Orphan is predictable. Did you REALLY the twist at the end coming, i certainly didn't
I mean can you tell the future or something. Personally i though it was a very good film. 3.5/5 for me

I kinda of saw it coming as well, when I first saw it!

I really looking forward to Joshua today smile

I will definitely watch this...

Vasquez wrote:

^
How can you say Orphan is predictable. Did you REALLY see the twist at the end coming, i certainly didn't

LOL yes.......i'm a woman. All women can see into the future, didn't you know that?! big_smile

When the details about the Saarne Institute started coming out, it wasn't too hard to figure out. wink

I do agree with you, it was an enjoyable film.

I really want to watch 'Timecrimes' tonight, but it's on so late! hmm

'The Loved Ones' is on film4 at 11pm tonight......well worth a look if you haven't seen it! wink