Topic: SyFy Megashark vs. Crocosaurus

Oh yeah, another SyFy monster mish-mash.  The channel is on the verge of becoming the next Toho with all of it's crossovers.  lol

Re: SyFy Megashark vs. Crocosaurus

lol Haven't seen this one yet, but, I LOVE their original movies. They are so much fun to watch!

Can't wait for Piranhaconda Which is supposed to come out this year.

@az there should be a movie night of Syfy originals!

Oh man, but which ones?  MegaPiranha would be good, it's so over the top.  So many bad choices to choose from...

Sharktopus obviously! lol

Sharktopus would have to make it!!! and wow Piranhaconda is a must see, itll probably be the years best movie!!! hhaahah XD

JJ wrote:

Sharktopus would have to make it!!! and wow Piranhaconda is a must see, itll probably be the years best movie!!! hhaahah XD

Whoa! You read my mind...or vise versa yikes

yea well i think everyone is on the same page when it comes to Sharktopus ahahha

Obviously Mega Shark is the best, no one questions that, but Crocosaurus bites Giant Octopus in the inker. Giant Octopus can go and get destroyed by a pervert unicorn for all I care, he gets no love from me.

Did anyone actually watch it?  Oh my, this was the worst one in years.  I'd write a review but it would pain me too much to relive that.

Crocosauraus, Piranhaconda, Sharktopus... damn SyFy, you kill me with laughter. Ha.