Topic: A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (2011)

(I am not even sure why I am posting this as I  not even see the other two movies before this)

Here we go with  are first Xmas Trailer of year, (Well the big shops in the UK are already bring out there Xmas stuff)   

Well I did chuckle a few time seeing this trailer, i really like how they make fun of  the 3D, the looks of it that  This movie was only made just for 3D! 

Six years after their Guantanamo Bay adventure, stoner buds Harold Lee and Kumar Patel cause a holiday fracas by inadvertently burning down Harold's father-in-law's prize Christmas tree

A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas - Trailer - YouTube

4 November 2011 USA

This look so over the top but a lot of fun.

Last edited by BASSI (2011-08-12 11:44:07)

Re: A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas (2011)

I loved the first two but this one really looks bad

The first two were great! I'll prob go see this but it don't look to great. Glad they brought NPH back:D

The first movie is one of my fav comedies and the second is pretty funny too. I'm looking forward to the third.

3D huh?
okay, maybe it's the bud talking, but yeah I'm on board  LOL

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/gennonsense/FACEPALM.jpg
Ah the movie industry must be really bored..

haha i need to see this just cause NPH is a hero haha

I saw this a while ago and don't waste your time. The film was so bad and the 3-D wasn't great either. As much as I like NPH he was terrible too.

I wasn't a huge fan of the first one and never saw the second, but I saw the third one a few day ago and actually thought it was pretty amusing. It wasn't be best movie ever, but there were a few good laughs here and there ... I'd recommend it if you're just looking to be entertained for a few hours.