Re: The Dream Thread

azathoth wrote:

Creature, how many drugs do you take before going to sleep?  lol

I swear, the only thing I'm high on while I sleep is the thing that we're all high on while we sleep - DMT. big_smile   tongue

I think the easier question to answer is what drugs he doesn't take before going to bed... lol

LoudLon wrote:

I think the easier question to answer is what drugs he doesn't take before going to bed... lol

Tum tums.

See how much easier that was? 

<--- always right

Yeah, yeah. tongue

dreamed an ex friend of mine was apologizing for everything he did and we became friends again

Had a dream I got dumped. sad

Last night I felt I almost got lucid, but for some reason, I didn't.

In my dream I kept saying, "THIS IS A DREAM! YOU ARE A DREAM! THIS IS A DREAM!"

because I was trying to get myself lucid and make everything real. It was weird....I kept shouting that phrase over and over, and yet I didn't get conscious. What the hell?

Oh well. Maybe this is a good sign. Usually I don't shout that I'm having a dream within a dream, so maybe this is opening the doors to lucidity.

The Creature wrote:

because I was trying to get myself lucid and make everything real. It was weird....I kept shouting that phrase over and over, and yet I didn't get conscious. What the hell?

Oh well. Maybe this is a good sign. Usually I don't shout that I'm having a dream within a dream, so maybe this is opening the doors to lucidity.

Was it that dream where you flirted with and made love to the orangutan with the bow in its hair?

swollenguy wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Was it that dream where you flirted with and made love to the orangutan with the bow in its hair?

HEY! You leave Azzy out of this! lol

^ ...notice how the thread just goes completely dead after that comment? lol

New dream - For some reason I had this baby in my hands, and I was playing with him, trying to make him laugh and stuff. There was this scab on my hand, and I everything I tried to pick at it (it kinda hurt), the baby would start to cry in pain. So everytime I hurt myself, I also hurt the baby, because he was hotwired to myself in some way. huh.

And then I dream all animals were given the same rights as humans, and I was attending a court trial for some bizzare animal. I watched it get a death sentence and was kinda sad about it.

I had really odd dream yesterday, i remember that I talking in dream and for reason a lot people stated to scream while they went into bush  and lots of swaps start stick me and when look at hand the stingers were move to worm kinda of shape

as turn around I  was back  in  my school (SO i went back in time in my dream)  as I was late for glass and when I went to glass and then teacher why i was late.

All the kids started to shout , miss don't believe, he lying and don't let him in.

That when I woke up

I did fall a sleep while watching Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)

edit- no, too weird even for here.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-10 02:34:23)

I dreamed that I was at a fair type thing and I was suppose to be helping in this haunted house. Well the house wasnt working so this guy I know came to hang out with me and kissed me, and then vanished, so I go back to the haunted house and a friend of my brothers is there and very upset so I try to make her feel better and she vanishes....so I am looking for her and the random guy comes up to me and tells me he loves me and always has and kisses me then he vanishes, this other guy shows up we hang out and he kisses me and I tell him I love him. So after all this I am on my way back to my aunts house (who doesnt live far from the fair) and I get there and in her back yard is the random guy who tells me he loves me and he is all upset, and he starts hurting me and then runs away I on the other hand am laying on the ground bleeding and such and I mke my way into the house and try to tell my aunt and gradmother (who is dead btw) what happened and my aunt was trying to no get sick because I looked really bad....

it was very real its been a few hours since and I can still feel what that guy was doing to me....very bad dream

Crazy dream^

Ever have this dream?

You are sitting in a kitchen at the table. You look at the clock and its two am in the morning. While sitting there and guy that looks like an Amazon headhunter from an old movie comes in. he lays his spear against the wall and gets a cup out of the cupboard. He then pours some milk and grabs the last piece of pound cake out of the fridge. He sits across from you and digs into the cake. In his language (which sounds like clicks but you understand) he tales you he couldn’t sleep and has been tossing and turning all night.

So you’re sitting there watching the bone that goes through his nostril wiggle side to side while he chews. And It suddenly occurs to you: maybe you shouldn’t be in the kitchen if the natives are restless.

Fell asleep while watching 'Brad Meltzer's Decoded.'  Dreamed I was on the team, investigating something on an island.  Then, at night, it turned into more of a ghost hunting thing.  The best part was that it was the first time I ever dreamt in night-vision.

I've been keeping a dream journal for lucid dreaming purposes, perhaps I'll share a few later.

I've started experimenting a bit with melatonin.

I took 1mg pill last night, but after about over 40 minutes of waiting I realized I really wasn't tired. So I took the second 1 mg pill. Then I fell asleep.

I can't really remember too many dreams, just clips. But from what I remember, the dreams were kind of all over the place. Kind of antsy feeling.

I'm going to pop in a movie, and then go back to sleep normally. I'm going to try the 2mg again tomorrow, Sunday night and see if there are any changes.

^^
Be careful with that stuff, it can mess with the brain chemistry in a not nice way.  Not that we would be able to tell the difference.  lol

Thanks, man. big_smile

And yes, I'll be careful Az. If I find any adverse side effects, I'll quite with them. smile

I was watching American Pie last night and I had a dream I was friends with Steve Stifler and he kept insulting me for no reason when I was briefly at one of his parties in my dream. Stifler's a douche.

^^
Nice new avatar.
You should have banged Stifler's mom in front of him.  That should shut him up!

I had my first lucid dream on the melatonin. I had a dream I was in my old school again, and I was visiting with my favorite teacher. It wasn't a great lucid dream, because I had very little control of my surrounding and it was very short. But it was lucid, because I was completely aware I was asleep and even said that out loud several times. The thoughts were pretty clear (and funny enough, in all my lucid dreams, the eyes of everyone are always pretty vivid).

Next time I'm lucid, I'm going to practice moving something with my mind. Starting out small though...I'm thinking a desk or something. The melatonin dosage was 5mg, and was taken after 2 'skip' days (don't wanna get dependent on this drug).

I had a dream the other night that I was riding the horse from the Wizard of Oz, through rivers and other cool stuff. Then I was in this big store, and I was in the candy isle. The shelves and the ceiling was filled with candy, and there were cool colors of purle and red and green everywhere. I started messing around and throwing the candy everywhere and dancing. It was good, but a bit weird. (This was off the melatonin, btw.) lol.