Topic: Dethbanger... Give him some Props!

DethBanger is currently going through a serious medical issue and despite this he finds comfort in writing on the site and being a part of this community. So this is a post to #1 say thank you to him for all his DAMN fine work on this site as a writer.

I have not known Chris very long but he has proven he is passionate, considerate and a team player who loves nothing more then to educate us and entertain us with all things horror.

If you like what he does as much as I do take a minute to post a message for him. He hasnt left us, he isnt going anywhere and I got my hopes up he will get through this .... lets show him we got his back and support what he does here!

Keep up the good fight Chris!

Re: Dethbanger... Give him some Props!

Here's some props for DB wink
http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/1289640/1289640_l.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416QBkPy5jL._SL500_AA300_.jpghttp://www.greenjem.co.uk/images/CLOTHES%20LINE%20PROP.jpg
Keep up the good work dude.

Hats off to ya man. Great work!

Props to ya, DeathBanger!! big_smile

Damn fine work indeed Chris!  I always enjoy reading your posts and exchanging friendly banter with you in the forums.  So glad to have you on the site, and wish you a speedy and complete recovery. smile

Wow! Haha, well thanks very much Meh, especially for taking me under your wing, even though my grammar sucks at times. big_smile Thanks to everyone here for even sticking with me for so long! And thanks for the love, it took me a long time to tell Meh, but I built up the courage today. Anyway, thanks everyone, you guys are awesome!!!

Hope you get better real soon DB, best of luck for a speedy recovery smile

As MeH said with all sincerity, your a team player, sincere, and knowledgeable . I truly appreciate reading your posts and look forward to your input. God bless and get well soon!

Last edited by Underdog (2011-08-26 20:20:19)

MWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAA   Licky kisses and a big hug and snuggle smile  you know your cool , right ??? well you are smile xxoxoxoxo

http://66.147.244.217/~lindatie/backtopaper/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/20091109littlemonkeycard.gif

Get better, 'banger.  Take as long as you need. smile

I hope you are feeling better soon DethBanger,  Thanks for all the good work on the site smile

Once again guys, thank you so much. For some reason it was much harder to get the courage up to tell, Meh what was going on. But, he is an awesome guy, so I don't know why I was holding it back.

Thanks to you guys, you are keeping me going. I'm just so grateful to have people that care, and it shows there are some good people out there, in fact, I think they are all here at HM and stuff. You guys are truly awesome!!

sending you healing vibes and wishing you a speedy recovery DB! smile

My sincerest thanks to DB for bringing us all the horror news, I cant express how much it is appreciated! So get to feeling better because God know what Meh would do without you! smile

Hope you're doin better! and i thank you for all that you've done here!!! smile

Thanks for all your work.  Thinking of you bro.

Let me say, all your love and kindness is making me better, tenfold! While one problem is staying steady, I found out I have accumulated yet another one. But, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I'll be fine, I've got plenty of horror films to watch, with thanks to all you guys for your awesome suggestions throughout my time here.

I ain't kicking the bucket just yet... I've still got that Nightmare on Elm Street prequel I need to see, well, one can dream. big_smile

Take ie easy DB, I'll see what I can about that prequel for ya.

(calls Wes...)

I'm not good at these things, so I'll just say GOGOGO and hope it's enough.

Wishing a speedy recovery

SW1134 wrote:

Take ie easy DB, I'll see what I can about that prequel for ya.

(calls Wes...)

Hahaha! Yes! Cheers dude. big_smile

Thanks again guys, means a heck of a lot to me. This seems much more like a family than a forum. Truly, badass! smile

Just wanted to say that I had my first experience hanging with Deth on Skype this weekend watching a few flicks. This man taught me a lot about the british lol

Had an awesome time! Stay strong my friend!

^^
I mirror ZDog- Deth was quite fun this past weekend.

Aw piss off.

You know I'm kidding! LOL. You better get better...or else. big_smile

Great work on the site man.