Topic: whats the problem here

So some people were boosting my reputation, so I've tryed to do the same wit somepeople. well I use to be able to do it, but now my computer for some reason won't let me do it. It like freezes up when I try and its realy pissin me off, is there anything I can do bout it?

Re: whats the problem here

i dont know why its doing that....

What you do is go to that person's MyMorgueSpace and click on + for a postive comment or - for a negative comment and then it will show a comment box up and you post your thoughts and submit.;)

well thats what I did, but after I wrote the comment and went to submit it it froze up. I've tryed like 3 or 4 times and I had to shut down each time

mabey you should restart your computer

boyd84 wrote:

well thats what I did, but after I wrote the comment and went to submit it it froze up. I've tryed like 3 or 4 times and I had to shut down each time

Hmmm....I don't know. Maybe the server is being worked on or your net connection. Are you on AOL or cable, DSL, etc....?

Im on AOL, I've got like zero other problems but this is the only thing thats giving me problems

PM Goon and Meh so they forsure see that you are having this problem and they can look into if it needs to be fixed.

alls good...........finally got it to work, it only took 10 minutes not so sure why my computer has such a hard time wit all this but it does. just gotta make sure I got time to spare before I do it

I use to be on AOL and it was very slow for me. I switched to DSL 2 years ago and I love it cause it's 1000 times faster.;)

hey....that was my 300th post too, not bad

boyd84 wrote:

hey....that was my 300th post too, not bad

Congrats!:cool:

I'm trying to catch up to Tim now in posts lol.:lol:

RIP, that probably wont happen. Tim has more posts then Meh and Goon, and they made this site. but you are starting to catch up a little

good luck.....does he ever stop postin?:)

deathgate666 wrote:

RIP, that probably wont happen. Tim has more posts then Meh and Goon, and they made this site. but you are starting to catch up a little

But he's been a member here since it began. I only joined 6 months ago lol.:lol:

Never say never!:P

well theres always the chance that Tim gets premature arthritis and can't post anymore, theres always that:)

tim pretty much posts on every topic. and its strange RIP, iv been here longer than you, and you have more posts than me... i guess its all those times you would post random drunk things

deathgate666 wrote:

tim pretty much posts on every topic. and its strange RIP, iv been here longer than you, and you have more posts than me... i guess its all those times you would post random drunk things

You damn right, lol.:lol:

man I registered 16 days after you did and I'm bout 3249 posts behind, I don't even want to think how far I am behind Tim