Re: Res. Evil 5.

Looking forward to the next one, RE has been a game turned movie franchise that actually hasn't sucked!

^^^  Huh.  I don't think you and I have been watching the same Resident Evil movies.  All the ones I've seen have sucked. lol

Yeah, I've heard of some real cheap knock-off versions out there. Directed by Paulie Anderson and starring Mila Jovovick. Make sure you check the spelling of the names. Dead give-away LOL!!

^^^ lol

Well folks looks like it's going to happen.
The release date,as always subject to change is Sept. 14 2012.

Warning:the following link contains spoiler material.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/mov … etribution

Less than a month. smile

^^
Lon

I'm a HUUUUGE Resident Evil fan and yes, you bet I loved all movies.
So Retribution, I'm waiting for the 14 september impatiently.
I love their advertisements and posters.
Evil goes global.
Dead, Undead, Reborn.
Judge, Jury, Executioner, Alice.

VERY COOL!!!

Link for worldwide release dates:
http://www.residentevil-movie.com/releasedates/

Only 13 days.

Oooooohhh yes.
I can smell it coming from right here.
And it smells so good.

Meh. Though i admit the trailer looks pretty cool i doubt overall the film will be anything noteworthy. Apart from the first movie (id give it a 3.5/5) i wasn't that impressed by the Resident evil movies. From 2 onwards pretty forgettable and generic. If u wanna see a good animated,albeit CGI animated film of Resident Evil more true to the game series watch Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008) by its makers, Capcom or their upcoming entry Resident Evil: Damnation. Im looking forward to that MUCH more than Sony's big budget, big studio hollywood movie. I mean Hollywood havent been a proper force in horror for a long while. In this instance Japans own animated version, as with a lot of other foreign films is where i look for quality horror nowadays.

Meh.
I'm a loyal Alice fan from the beginning and I've loved them all.
Not a fan of the animated ones.
Remove Alice which to me is the true hearth of Resident Evil and it goes to H3LL fast. IMO though and it's nice to hear other thoughts like yours Vasquez.

i really want to see this movie......

hackblowfist666 wrote:

Yeah, I've heard of some real cheap knock-off versions out there. Directed by Paulie Anderson and starring Mila Jovovick. Make sure you check the spelling of the names. Dead give-away LOL!!

The funny thing is the animated movies are actually really good. So when people say Resident Evil movies I think of the animated version haha

Resident evil 5 is very nice movie the special effects makes it amazing, very entertaining movie.