Topic: Pig Hunt.

WTF???   The pig didn't even show up until the last 7 minutes... until then it's all low rent common denominator actors portraying very unconvincing.. twits from the big city, hillbillies, and a communion clan. There's lots of arguing and insulting, beer can target shooting matches, walking, more insulting , and even some bathing in hot springs by communion girls who take the entire length of some 70's era-like Black soul tune to give a Brother a massage in room fulla red pillows. Not that my hopes were high coming from the director of Jason X.   Pass me Razorback.

Last edited by Bunshinsaba (2011-08-26 07:28:23)

Re: Pig Hunt.

I saw the DVD of this in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart, wasn't sure if I should pick it up or not.
From the sound of your review Bunshinsaba, I probably made the right choice by leaving it there. LOL.

Yeah, skip it Creature, it sucked.  If you are in the mood for some bacon, check out Prey (2010) or Chawz (2009), both put Pig Hunt to shame.

It was bad, not denying that, but I have to admit that I like it. It kept me entertained and when it finally did show the pig I was impressed with the special effects. I was expecting a bunch of cheap CGI.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

It was bad, not denying that, but I have to admit that I like it. It kept me entertained and when it finally did show the pig I was impressed with the special effects. I was expecting a bunch of cheap CGI.

It had possibility, the special features talked about the practical effects, but unfortunately they came too late in the game to make up for the rest.

I also saw that in the WalMart cheap bin, glad I didn't pop on that one then. I'm sure I'll catch it someday somehow though, ha.