Topic: Movie Night 11 quick recap and Rerun question

Our 'Quirky Movies' Movie Night was a bit sparse.  I forgot this was a holiday weekend, so a lot of people who wanted to show up couldn't.  Plus Lon had a surprise visit from his family.  Creature & Revenge dropped in after the films, but everyone else had gone to bed by then.

Movies-
'Night of the Creeps'
'The Convent'

Attendees-
Azzy
Cap Howdy
CrucialTurnip
PuppyMonster
LoudLon (for about 10 minutes)
Ghosty (in and out)
Creature (in and out)

Both movies were of the horror-comedy variety.  'Night of the Creeps' was well received, and 'The Convent' was first time viewing for most of the attendees.  They thought it was OK ("TECHNO ZOMBIES!"- you have to hear Howdy say it to get the full affect), but also funny.

Now, the question is, there were about 7 people that said they wanted to attend but then everyone realized it was a holiday weekend.  That on top of me pushing it back a week because of the hurricane last week.

Oh, yeah question-
Should I do a rerun of Movie Night 11 so those who wanted to attend but couldn't get a 2nd chance?

Re: Movie Night 11 quick recap and Rerun question

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea. If the polls say 'yes, do it' then I'd give it a try.

But here's a thought to chew over - to be fair, could we really call this "movie night 11"?  Wouldn't it be more like "Movie night 11 And 1/2" if we did the re-run? tongue

Movie Night version 11.2

I like it. big_smile

I like this plan!

Hmm, I wonder who voted 'no'?

Probably anyone who has already watched the films in tonight's Movie Night.

I'd appreciate a re-run night.  smile

LoudLon wrote:

I'd appreciate a re-run night.  smile

And so would Wolfy, Revenge, Creature, and a few others I forget at the moment.

It was fun, no doubt, but so many people who told me they wanted in couldn't due to my lack of understanding holidays makes me feel bad.  Even Firefly wants to try to show up (should be interesting).

I'll let people vote for the rest of the day, then make a decision.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-04 08:16:43)