Topic: Movie Night 11 Rerun (AKA 11.5)- Sept. 10th

Yep.
No offense to the fine people who attended on the 3rd, but there were many people who wanted to attend until they realized that it was a holiday weekend and had other obligations.

My sincere thanks to Howdy, Puppy, Turnip, Ghosty, Creature, & Lon for showing up.  The Brits were awesome as they hung in the entire time, and I want to make sure they know that this rerun has nothing to do with them, just my dumbness for scheduling a Movie Night on a holiday weekend.

So we're going to re-roll 'Night of the Creeps' and 'The Convent' starting at 6PM on September 10th.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-10 08:50:47)

Re: Movie Night 11 Rerun (AKA 11.5)- Sept. 10th

Right on.  I was looking forward to this particular movie night because I've never watched Night of the Creeps with a group, and it's a great group movie.

Azzie, you're my hero. big_smile

Edit- what I wrote was just stupid.  See you Saturday.  big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-04 17:00:08)

In case people missed the announcement.

Here is the video I was talking about last movie night.  Prank scare gets guy knocked the f' out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9wHwCusM0

Boom! Goes the dynamite.

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-05 13:43:55)

I'm pimpin' in my stylish '77 Ford Pinto
http://www.amazingfunnypictures.com/albums/userpics/10002/exploding_car_02.jpg

Ooops!

Az I can't pm you right now so I'll leave this here LOL:

Ok sure if you do that, I will come for sure. I could try and get DemonicBrilliance to come too (he's anti-social but he might agree lol).

I don't know about picking the theme..what if everyone hates it? lol. I was thinking maybe we could watch American Psycho or have a Rob Zombie night?

Baby_Firefly wrote:

Az I can't pm you right now so I'll leave this here LOL:

Ok sure if you do that, I will come for sure. I could try and get DemonicBrilliance to come too (he's anti-social but he might agree lol).

I don't know about picking the theme..what if everyone hates it? lol. I was thinking maybe we could watch American Psycho or have a Rob Zombie night?

Meh is doing massive upgrades, so that is probably the PM problem.  Doesn't matter if people don't like your pick(s)- I gave you the pick, and if they don't like it they can go suck on a cold mackerel.  A Rob Z. night would give you a bunch of combos to pick from. (As a personal favor, please don't pick 'Devils Rejects,' though I will honor that pick.)

Just so you know, your night would be some time in November, since after this week's rerun, and then Oct. 1st's Peter Jackson night, I'm going to gear up for Halloween Fest.

Speaking of which, I could use some Aussies to cover some hours for H-Fest.

Why, don't you like Rejects? That's cool though.

Ok sure thing. Halloween as in the original halloween movies?

Lol cover the hours? What does that mean?

'Rejects' just grated on me for some reason. 

I'm going to try and run a movie fest from Friday, Oct. 28th straight through to Monday, Oct. 31st.  A horror movie every 2 hours for 72 straight hours.  I just need some people to keep everything rolling smoothly when I eventually pass out from exhaustion.

I like to bump.

Looks like I'm gonna have to do this a lot this week.

sorry Azy  I won't be there but here's a bump for you oxoxo

Thank you Pupster!  You folks were much fun this past weekend, otherwise it would have been me talking to monkeys for 4 hours.  And I would have missed Turnip's giggle fest.  lol

Feel free to clip the vocal of me saying TECHNO ZOMBIES!!! and play it t the appropriate moments Az wink

Cap Howdy wrote:

Feel free to clip the vocal of me saying TECHNO ZOMBIES!!! and play it t the appropriate moments Az wink

Oh, all that is sweet and unholy, that is an idea worthy of a Nobel prize.  big_smile

nudge nudge wink

wink wink tongue

azathoth wrote:

'Rejects' just grated on me for some reason. 

I'm going to try and run a movie fest from Friday, Oct. 28th straight through to Monday, Oct. 31st.  A horror movie every 2 hours for 72 straight hours.  I just need some people to keep everything rolling smoothly when I eventually pass out from exhaustion.

oh ok lol. I won't pick it then tongue

I could probably do that. I might be working though hmm.

But not sunday of course.

I like the bumpty bump.

I wonder how high the 'hate level' for my bumping of the Movie Night threads is.

8.7 or so?  Puppetmaster, it makes some people happy.

Well played my simian chum. wink
Oh it looks like I inadvertently bumped the thread wink
While you're here people, attend this movie night in safety (I won't be there) and Azzy will share the joy of TECHNO ZOMBIES!!!

Oh yes, El Capitano, there shall be TECHNO ZOMBIES audio!  I'm going to see if I can overlay an electronic beat on that.  What a strange crew we have here on the Good Ship HM©!

edit- ah, less than 24 hours!

Last edited by azathoth (2011-09-09 18:56:04)

hee hee I might pop in to heckle ,  or just say hi, was going out but I've got the dreaded lurgy  sad so staying in so cap can look after me smile xxx